Reviews for Danny in Hiding
SummerMoon-WinterSun chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
i like it
wildflower1014 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This movie is actually showing on Disney Channel tonight so I might watch it. I always wondered if they would make a sequel to it or not? But I did think it would be good as a fan fiction story.
TheRightWrongs chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
wow great ending! that's all i can think of to say
TheRightWrongs chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
lol he turned her into a bird! i like your story telling
TheRightWrongs chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
OMG! the suspense is killing me! danny is definately strong enough, he just needs to be confident!
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
great start! i can't wait to see where you went with this, i'm eager to read the sequel!
disneyqueen chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Hi

WOW I can't believe that's the end, it was so good, no it was great. A few grammar problems, but nothing major. Danny feeling having a peaceful mind, that's great and just so wonderful cause he was still in charator through the whole thing, I mean given the fact that it was 2 years later. Great job and I need a squeal like NOW!

Love it and write more please!Once you get up to chapter 15 of my story, I'll update mine too, but keep writing you're really good

disneyqueen chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Oh my god, UPDATE LIKE NOW! please this is to good to be left like this. God I love this story. I just want to smack Cedric's head for letting the bird go, but then again Danny didn't mention it to him, UPDATE NOW! I want more and please continue to review my story too. God this is so great. UPDATE ASAP I mean update NOW!

disneyqueen chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
Hi

Wow, this is completely original. and Cedric telling him the information was great. The amulets idea was just oh my god and I love the new confidant Cedric instead of the scardy cat. Great work and Danny just has to find the amulet, he just has to. Update ASAP

disneyqueen chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Hi

Wow, this is amamzing, Cedric's gonna help, I wonder what he knows. God that's so cool. Onto next chapter

disneyqueen chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
wow

This is great. Update ASAP! I love it. The whole Danny turning Max's daughter into a bird was great and of course Max had Allyson now and ready to kill her. Let Danny save her! Update ASAP and keep reviewing my story every chapter like I am. Thanks the grammar and spelling all seem fine. I love this story and when your done I hope you write another. Update ASAP

disneyqueen chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
WOW

This is a amazing, I hope Danny and Allyson make it. Love the twist with the girl being Max's daughter. It's just so great update ASAP and please review my story, Now You'll See the Truth, I added a chapter.

disneyqueen chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
HI

I love this chapter, the part about Max's mentor was great and almost so original. Keep up the great work and please cheek out my stories and review them. PLEASE and update asap.

disneyqueen chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Hi again

I loved this chapter and I can't wait to see how or if the book is gonna be any help to them. I thought that fact the book was in the restricted section was great and that they asked for permission first. Tough Alyson and Danny never seemed keen on following rules anyway. Love that Danny isn't as pariniod as he was. Great job, I think there was a few grammar issues but nothing to bad.

Love it, UPDATE SOON

disneyqueen chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Hi

I love this chapter. The way you combined the two library scenes from the movie and from your own story was great. It felt familiar yet different at the same time. You're right I bet the puzzle solving and the magic would start a few stupid arguments between them.

Great job and except for a few spelling errors not bad at all.