Reviews for Fate's Play
asn water chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
oh the poor thing! is that neclace going to make them realise they're in love? syaoran... how come he can see her true self in that carnival but not in the real world?
asn water chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
they'll meet eachother right? but how's it going to work out if they forget?
asn water chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
oh the poor girl! syaoran... idiot... how can he not see her acting? she's really bad at excusses... or maybe he does see it but doesnt want to admit?
innecenttearsofheaven chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
omg 'vladimir' hm...i think its really li but hes in a relatoinship already hm... wel iz this a meili i mean u are 1 of my favorit authorz realy no lying soo... pweas continu kay?aloha,ja ne,buh-bye -
sweet lune chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
Hello! I happened to find your story just a couple of days ago. I have to say, its very well written! Not only the grammar, no... the characters and their personalities. Meiling seems so real, and you make us feel relly sorry for her. Although some hints of the story may be very obvious, some are a real mistery (I would be more specific, but I dont wanna put spoilers on your review screen). The Carnival scene was well described, and I swear I imagined the Hall -I hope I had imagine something similar to your idea-, but Meiling was a little aggresive with Vincent, dont you think? -very funny, though-. Only one question: why was he there?
In general, I can say reading your fic has been a very satisfying experience. Hope you can finish it.
(By the way, I just loved Meilings inside thoughts on chapter 1. She is still Meiling but in a teenager way.)
There. I hope this is kind of the review you were expecting.
Good Luck!
Bye!
y do u care chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
i love it i love it i love it please update soon
Emeryl chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
Great story! Who will Meiling end up with? I love MeiLi but I think I like this 'Vladimir' guy. O.o But any ways, what will happen if Syaoran found out that she went to the ball? And continue writing MeiLi fics cuz there's only a few out there.
Xiao-Mao chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
I think this is really good. IT's really sweet! _ I really like it and you better be planning the next chapter!
ItokoMeilin05 chapter 3 . 11/17/2002
NOOOOO! I loveved it! PLZ CONTINUE some how! I loved it i want more! PLZ, and maybe sometime you could read my story as well. BUT PLZ CONTINUE!
HyperTomoyo chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
*jumps up and down* ME LIKES! ME LIKES! And even though I just read the 1st chapter, I think that this fic will turn out great, just like the rest of your fanfics! Remember, you're a great author no matter what other people say! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! _
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Eh. sorry about the double review! It seems I double clicked on it twice. sorry again! oh btw again, love the fic, keep it up/going!
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
Holy ****. o_o Write more soon. PLEASE. That was soooo good. _ I loved this! :D Favorite Stories is where this is going. keep up the good work!
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
kim chapter 3 . 10/8/2002
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! Plz write more this is one of the best meili iv read
Starfly too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 6/8/2002
OH! I spend forever and a day looking for your story. I read a bit, liked it a LOT, and then forgot who it was by and what it was called. It was worth the wait! I really do like it, and hope the next chapter is as good. :-D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »