Reviews for Healing
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
nice
RedDragen chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I liked reading this story
CB Walters chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, wow! What a well-crafted, heart-breaking piece. You've really got an understanding of Spike as a character, and that's very refreshing. Plus, you've got his voice down, which really adds to it. I actually shed a tear at the end, and if you knew me, you'd know that's saying something. Very impressive. I can't wait to go read the rest of your fic.

Thanks for writing!

-CB
Splishboom chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Good story T.T
nonhalema chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Sad but wonderful writing
Translucent Darkness chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was so sad! Ah...I'm crying! Great story though, but it was still really sad!
Ann-Marie chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Oh that was wonderful. Nowhere near realistic, but hey, who says Buffy anything is realistic? I loved it, for all the obvious reasons, and I'm glad you wrote it.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Bloody hell. That was so sad. I loved the final touch at the end of the two white roses as well as the idea that Spike once had a brother. Sniff. More please. Gorgeous story.
loveology chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
You are brilliant. Definetely going on my Favorite Authors list.
That was so sweet, poor Willow.
I loved the last part. I got all teary.
Simply fantastic.
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
i'm so sad for willow. spike's a sweetie. never even considered him having siblings. it was an interesting twist. i'm a complete s/w loon, so i'm dying for more. cancer is evil. the demon imagery is perfect. i love that spike wanted to kill it for her and try to make her feel better! for him that's about as sweet as it gets! post again soon!
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Awe. This was so sweet. And I could totally see Spike having tea on hand. He's always liked human food. I always thought Spike and Willow had and interseting dynamic. You did a great job.
bangbangxx chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I don't know if I am low or what. But it is so sad. I hope you continue it. It would be a good story. I did like the rose part. Please Please Finish!
Yama-Neko chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Dude, I'm gonna cry! That was such an awesome story! _
KallieRose chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Wow, great story! This is the Spike I wish we saw more of. And I've always been partial to Spike/Willow, I think they complement eachother's personality so well.
Len chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
This is just stunning. Brilliant, and so very sad. What an incredible writer you are. Len