Reviews for I DECLARE A WAR! A SNOWBALL WAR!
Hitomi Kumiko chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
SO KAWAI! HOPE YA CONTINUE THIS! .

-Rena
ra chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
finish pleese! your very good at it!
Cybeleflame chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
i wanna see some romance.
beccamint17 chapter 3 . 8/13/2002
u have to right more, like now...like right away...like SOON...THAT CAN'T BE THE END! I'M NOT READY FOR THE END YET!
piper chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
lol that story was very cute i hope your write more soon. heheh i particularly like the original snow ball fight. goodwork keep writing

~piper~
till-iburnout chapter 3 . 8/11/2002
lol! hilarious!
Goddess of Ivy chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
Hey, nice story! A little rushed and the spelling/grammar is a little off, but overall I really liked it. Geat plot and dialogue though! Can't wait for the next chapter!

~~~Ivy~~~
Strawberry chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Heheh cute
Lesli chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
This was a good story. Please write more I cant wait to see what happens. _~
Ice Angel chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Great story,it sounds like sommething me and my friends would do, real cool, please keep writting, I'm way into it!
meg chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
As far as i know, Mrs. married, Miss mot married, Ms. widowed or chose not to disclose... Ms. is a bit of a funny one. But Mrs. and Miss I'm certain of.

Just so you know.
sari-chan chapter 2 . 6/16/2002
plz get da next chappy out great story!_

~*~Sari-Chan~*~
Miyakano chapter 2 . 3/30/2002
Mel-Chan, give Kris-Chan's notebook back ! Imean it ! or I'll challenge you to a snowball fight ! (I really want to know how it ends !) :P

~*Miyakano*~
Nikki chapter 2 . 1/7/2002
I DEMAND FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE RELEASE OR I WILL BE THE ONE THAT STEAL YOUR NOTEBOOK THE NEXT TIME!
Daze chapter 2 . 12/29/2001
Aww phooey! You ended it! "Mel-Chan, give her her notebook back so she can keep writing!"