Reviews for Confessions of a Broken Heart: Daughter to Father
Azlady2003 chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
aww go seth
Azlady2003 chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
i hope Jake and Bella are still friends and that seth imprinted on Storm lol.
Azlady2003 chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
hmm intreseting
Azlady2003 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
glad that the pack Is on friendly terms with Bella and the Vamps
Azlady2003 chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
hm edward is dense since he hasnt figured it out even though he named it and can Ian heal Storm since shes half human?
Azlady2003 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
hm interesting guess Edward might still love Bella or is at least happy shes alive...but he hasnt guessed that Storm is he dense.
Azlady2003 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Does Edward know storms his Daughter? Does he still love Bella?
Azlady2003 chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
edward has to have put it together by now...but they were sorta not having a normal parent convo with the whole muscle comment though. but i still loved it
Azlady2003 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
hm this is intreseting
SerenityEndymion chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
OMG! You FINALLY posted something for this! I've been dying to know hwat happend!
zabby chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
hey mani. love your story. i feel so proud 2 call u my bff. keep writing chica. p.s. if i dnt see u as a famous autor in the nxt 15 yrs you'll be in so much trouble. jk. lol!
Starrynytex chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
Can't wait for more )
Starrynytex chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Ou, fun. Drama drama.

I like that Storm isn't completely letting Edward off the hook, though. That wouldn't be too fair.
Starrynytex chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Yay a happy chapter )

“How did this happen?”

“I think we both know.

Lol loved that line. I know exactly what you mean about the people subscribing but not leaving a review. I hate it when that happens. Its like, at least leave a "loved it" or "hated it", ya know?

Anyway, I'm liking this so far )
Starrynytex chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Loved it )

I like how Edward is catching the subtle likenesses between him and Storm. I hope it comes through to him soon, and I'm anxious to see what becomes of Bella and Edward's relationship after all of this cools down.