Reviews for Coquettish
Grace chapter 1 . 7/12
I loved this! You really nailed Stein in most of these. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece and your writing.
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/8
I really liked this :)
peanut butter s'mores chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Stein's deadpanning is just perfect. And Marie's honesty... These two make quite the pair. Thanks for writing this! It was fantastic.
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was awesome! I don't feel sorry for wishing that more of these were a LOT longer! :3
Wild'nFree chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Love this! Especially the last part!
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
it was cute but kinda creepy if u dont mind me saying so.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was a joy to read!
Obsidian Sam chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You are offically my favoriter person. No one ever writes things about Stine and Marie, and you my friend, have greatly pleased the gremlin.

Samantha Obsidian
SoulEaterSushiBomb chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love this so much :3
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh, I loved it! :D I've loved Stein/Marie since the moment I first saw them interact. This was great - I'm about to go and Youtube all the songs XD
angel.yang92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I loved all of them :D hard to choose a favorite since they're all pretty good
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Brilliant! sweet/bittersweet,moving and upon occasion just plain hot!

XD

4.5/5 for this oneshot!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This was a really nice one shot. I loved all the themes! Such a beautiful and enjoyable read.

~KWF~
sinemoras09 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I can't tell you how much I absolutely adored this fic. All of these feel very true to their relationship, and the way you develop the characters is wonderful. I particularly loved the vignette where Marie gets drunk on spiked punch ("You smell like Stein." "Imagine that,") and how she spills her heart out to him. I also loved the vignette where she's caught in the rain. You did a masterful job at creating tension there as well!

Let me tell you, because of this fic, I ship Marie/Stein like WHOA right now, and I think it's your fault that they've become my OTP :) This was wonderfully written and I look forward to browsing through the rest of your fic! Great job! :)
DuQaine chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was amazing! I'm a new Stein/Marie fan, and your work just blew me away : I loved the POV's, the bits of drama.. Thumbs up!