Reviews for Dryer
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Dean would be happy with something so simple as fresh out of the dryer blankets when he's sick.
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ah, nothing like warm, clean sheets! And someone else to change them, ha xp I love authoritative Sam with the thermometer, and warm snuggly sick!dean getting comfy again *melt* bravo!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was hiding in my in-box! Am I a lucky girl or what? I'm totally with the dear boy on the coughing convulsing thing - I wish my damn lungs would just come up and get it over with now... And I want to climb into those lovely warm sheets and cuddle the dear boy... *smishes him*... even if he is all sweaty and sickly... hm... think I've got it bad...
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw... poor Dean! Lovely little ficlet, though.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Poor Dean, feeling so miserable but thank goodness Florence Nightingale is at hand in the form of Sammy. Love how the two always take such tender care for each other.

Plus, you get style-points for your gorgeous descriptions!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
AW such an awesome fic

haha!

lol

i loved it girl!

amazing job
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
u always do short fics. ever think bout doing something longer? id really enjoy that cuz your a very good writer
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aw, lovely drabble and such a heart-warming picture in my head of Dean laying down in warm sheets, all cozy and cared for by his brother.

Sammy should really tip the maid double for the service (and don't leave himself out either, of course).

Wonderful description of sick Dean and mother-henning Sam.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love the warm sheets, Sam all taking care of Dean. Tuckin' him in. Ahh...happiness.

Plus, I love when Sam says "Gimme that" I can totally picture the looks on his face, almost like he's suspicious of what Dean's trying to hide. I love protective Sammy.

Excellent.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
O.K. first of all...this was funny. LOL

Second of all...Sam changing the sheets? aw so cute...and strangly very sexy, hm

"sucking on a thermometer."

hahahahha, LOL

"pukey laundry,"

*giggle snort*

Good job...warm sheets...soapy smell...m...lovely.

S.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
LOL Very cute!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh, I hope you aren't writing from recent experience because this damn near perfect. I can easily recall a bout of bronchitis that left me with similar feelings and how the simple things (like warm, clean sheets) felt so good and made such a huge difference.

Excellent job!

PS: if you are writing from recent experience, I hope you are feeling better!
saschi chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Such lovely imagery of poor, sick Dean! I love the "swaddled in a quilt and propped against the wall, smudge-eyed, sucking on a thermometer." And, as always, I love caretaker-Sam. I love how he demands the thermometer, "Gimme that." And I love Dean's reaction when he hits the fresh sheets! "Oh, mother." Very nice! Thank you for once again feeding addiction to sick-Dean :) You do it like no one else!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Just brilliant, as always. Once he can't hide being ill any more, I bed Dean'd be a right baby - Bless him.

We have a saying in England - Man-Flu. I don't know if it has spread to any other country yet, but man-flu is just a regular cold, but because a man has it, it's a thousand times worse lol. You know, when a woman gets ill, we still have to do the housework and shopping etc, but when a man gets a cold, he's dying. Bless em!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Yes! Yes! Yes! Just got home and saw this love in my inbox. Made me grin before I even read it. You are brilliant and I love you and plan to read over and over until I fall into a warm sheet sleep. I love their banter. So easy and familiar. I think... no... I know: My favorite line is "Gimme that," Sam frowns, reclaiming the thermometer. So possessive and authoritative with just a hint of exasperation bathing in tolerance. Your mind is beautiful and I would like to swim around in it and think these thoughts too. :)