Reviews for Para Luchar
lol chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Well, I didn't like it either. Too much POV-switching. And everyone was out o character!
goawaynow chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I LOVE IT! The ending- " 'll make the bast of friends" and they just ran off laughing like nothing happened, it was entertaining.
SashaxJasper chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That wasn't boring at all. I thought you did a great job, even though the whole Jasper ripping Bella's arm off part was kind off gross. Sorry I just don't like violence I'm a sucker for romance, especially JasperxBella romance (giggles).
June-Avatar11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
u didn't like it? i thought it was fine. though, u r right, a bit more of a fight scene would have put more action, and in this, more action is better.

either way, loved it! its a good thing that in this bella and jasper r bonding and stuff.

anwyas, loved it... so... ya
Rikyra chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Love It!
angyl-devyl chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
To tell the truth I really don't like this either. There are some good ideas that you could grow but you really rushed through the second half and did a poor job with it.

Jasper tears of Bella's arm? I know that Bella is a particularly strong vampire and is quite prone to waving off things that happen to her and cause her pain but having an arm torn off and saying that she is fine is too unbelievable.

I would like to see more description. Also, if you want a fight scene, write a fight scene. If you have never written one before then read some other authors on who have written fight scenes and imitate their style. I can recommend ShinigamiPhoenix and her Dark Roses Saga, lots of fight scenes that are very excellent.

You have the makings of a great author. Just don't rush through. let the words flow and enjoy writing. :D
TheCullenFamily121 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
lol this story made me laugh! hope theres more!