Reviews for As Lovers Go
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
that was great. and so cute
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Traveling the OZ, that sure sounds perfect for DG. And of course with her Tin Man at his side. A bit choppy, yes, but a great story. I just wish we could have got Cain's reaction to DG's little confession there at the end. Come on, sequel!
eyecanread chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Beautiful. I thing you did a wonderful job of capturing all of the characters. I wish it were longer but you ended it on such a sweet note. I love it.
CinephileSandra chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I. Love. This. I love the easing into something more than friendship, and I love the idea of it happening as they travel the O.Z. Well done! )
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
For a first Tin Man, it's marvelous. I fell in love with the show immediately upon watching it, too. It was my sneaking suspicion that DG and Cain should fall in love, so it's nice to see it coming along nicely.
deadgloves chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Very cute, Katie!
Lya Darkfury chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*sigh* how sweet! I am watching Tin Man right now, for the umpteenth time, and I think you have done a really good job characterizing Cain and DG and the way their relationship could (should?) have gone. ) It is definitely all the little things you put into writing that make the difference, the obviously thought out sentences and dialogue. I love it.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This was a great follow-up little story! It makes me want to watch the movie again!
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was adorable, sensitively handled and realistic. I really loved it )
WhiteTwitch chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ohmigosh! I read this after the other one, thinking it a completely different story... I now am even more in love with your little two-shot, and again I thank you for wrtiting it.
Jo. R chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Fantastic story - really enjoyed your characterisations. You've written them all perfectly and I hope there'll be more Tin Man fic from you at some point :)
Sar-kaz-m chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Absolutely charming! Welcome to the world of TinMan. We have cookies. :D I hope you write more. After all, with a parting shot like DG's last line, there has to be more. I'm sure she can find some trouble to get into even once she goes back to being Princess DG. And with Cain as her partner in crime... *evil grin*.

Well done, I thought it was a great story.

Cheers,

Chibi-Kaz
aliensister chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was beautiful! Glad you wrote it!
vixen519 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
When I discovered you had written a TinMan fic I was delighted, and of course not disappointed. Then again it never happens with your stories ; ) If you wrote another of this genre I would definitely read it

~Vixen519
captain ty chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
very cute story, look forward to more of them.