Reviews for Christmas Isn't Carnival
meantoddy chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Funny! Ichigo has Byakuya's blessing! Yeah! :))
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ahhhhh that may just have been the very best IchiRuki Christmas fic I've read :D ROFL Ichigo burst into Seretei dressed as freaking Santa Claus to give Rukia a giant Chappy...I think I just died of either cuteness or hilarity, not sure which xD

And can I just say how much I loved Byakuya's characterization? It's so rare to see him portrayed so...perfectly. Usually he's either too open or too much of a prick, yours was just perfect! And it showed that he really doesn't hate Ichigo, much as he likes to pretend to XD But most of all, I loved how he could read Rukia so well that he just knew it had to be Ichigo...Oh Nii-sama!:3
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
"He may have a Santa Claus outfit that hides his reiatsu… but you would need a mask to hide that… emotion… on your face."

AWW! Oh Byakushi. I adore your stories. And by the way, thanks for the review reply you sent earlier!

I really loved this idea, when we finally found out who it was I squealed madly. Ichigo and Rukia were being majorly cute together and I love the choice for the 11th's present- what did all the others get? I'd love to know! If you know, at least.
Assault Godzilla chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hey! It's me again. Sorry for not reviewing your other stories. I was kinda busy at the time. They're all great BTW.

Well, even though it's March, I say this is an awesome Chirstmas fic. Funny how Ichigo came in as Santa. Whenever I read a Bleach Christams story, this is always the case. And it suits him perfectly. (No pun intended.) Too bad Giant Chappy is cut up. Quite ironic for Rukia. Kick a hollow? I bet everyone would love that. Of course, carrot-top would just reflex and kick anybody's ass. Why'd Rukia ask for a Carnival mask at the end? I don't think I've heard of Carnival being a hoiday. Unless it's a name for something else. When I was reading this, I imagined it all happening in my mind. Seems like it would be a great holiday OVA or filler episode. Great job.

Keepi t up!
zxGenesisxz chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I loved your story! So cute!

Good luck on the Chirstmas FanFiction contest!

zxGenesisxz
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Rukia got the exact present she wanted for chrismas.. Ichigo !

Really cute!
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
10/10!

sO cHRISTMAS!
JadeRent chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aww cute! I really liked how IC the other captains were and how everyone played with their presents. That was fun. Thanks!
ThisIsAnInactiveAccount chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
OMG! The story is so brilliant. Haha... I can't stop to read it. I like the carnival mask thing. And it's simply something new rather than IchiRuki kiss under the mistletoe. :)

Keep up good works Aalicia!
Fathom-x chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I had to read this over 4-5 times, but each time my eyes kept wanting to skim.

The humor was consistent, and there were only a couple of comma madness areas that stood out in my memory.

Overall, it was cute, yet it didn't really gel for me. I think it's because of the randomness of the events, and possibly the lack of inner thoughts and etc of Ichigo and Rukia. Like you've said before, this story was like watching it on screen.

I didn't quite get why Ichigo was delivering gifts to everyone in SS. The Rukia one I can understand but all the other captains? Maybe I missed something when I skimmed...

So does this mean you're next one will be the much talked about M rating one? hint hint hint

Keep it up

hahahaha.

byakuya was awesome.

~C-hime
PadfootsAngel1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
OMG OMG! I died laughing! massive points and a rep for this most awesome story! and good luck! See you around the BA under the ever watchful eyes of annie and syn :D

- review from your friendly neighborhood a_g from the BA :D
Rogue12158 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was adorable! What a way to celebrate the holidays! All the Christmas story I have for Bleach has is Rukia beating Isshin up while he's dressed as Santa... I can safely say that yours is better!

Great story!

Rogue
Slayspawn chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
this is so kawaii! didnt expect the ending! it was so cool i love it!