Reviews for Luckiest Damn Guy In the World
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Like yout stories..have all the normal daily things that people have (if nit in the same environment) but still it wakes up memories. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
That was so cute! Great job with this story, you write both Sam and Dean so well. I hope you continue to write adorable stories like this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I LOVE this! :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
yes yeah Sammy... you're damn lucky! Damn Lucky!

GAH! He made me Envy him! Damn you, Sam!

Nice fic! X)
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
All I have to say is awwwwwwww Dean's adorable when he doesn't feel well , but now I feel bad for saying that but we need to see some of Dean like this in the show instead of always trying to be the "manly man" and not really dealing with his emotions and instead just bottling them up
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
"Sam was the luckiest damn guy in the world." And Dean too ehehe

I loved it, cute as ever Only a little short, but that's okay though. ~

Kisses and see ya next

si-star-x chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I really enjoyed this. :)
TheKritty chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw. And you made me *squee*! Again. That was cutecutecute!

I like the way you always describe Sam when Dean is hurt/sick/...!He always becomes the big brother somehow, but Dean is still behaving like the real big's tricky but you made it! *lol* (Hope you know what I mean...).

And that picture in my head, Dean with this huge green eyes, looking ten years younger and Sam ruffling his hair...*squee* that was cute. And "“C’mere, Dean.”". Oh I fell for this phrase *rofl*.

Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I gotta thing for limp/Dean and caregiving shmoop from Sam.

Plus your description of Dean's features as he leaned against the tree with still ruffled hair was so cute. ("cute" being a word that Dean would hate to have applied to him. Tough, achingly hansom, confidence inspiring...but not "cute".)

Nice moment.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
In answer to your question... Loved it! Really cute. And, like you said, we all need a little fluff once in a while - and I am in desperate need of it as of late, so, thank you! :o)

sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Absolutely loved this! I'm evil but sick Dean was awfully cute. Happy holidays!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! And yet still in character. I particularly loved this last part:

As long as his brother was around, yeah, he was lucky. Lucky to have Dean for a brother. Lucky that he was still here, glaring and fighting and laughing and smiling at Sam like only he could.

Sam was the luckiest damn guy in the world

That, when it comes down to it, is the ultimate truth and one I'm certain Sam believes even after all that has happened.

Nicely done :)
annie200 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was very sweet, and I can imagine it happening. Thanks.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I liked it. :) It was a nice story.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
aww love this, dean sure is the best bug bro ever!