Reviews for One for Sorrow
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 7/29
wow loved it,i think you should continue it,it would turn into a good story
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 3/30
Really cute story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I absolutely love your stories!
Especially the merlin-reveal-ones :-)
I really hope the BBC-guys read them too to get
a few ideas how it should be done in season 5!
Thanx a lot :-)
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
lovely. a little OOC but you know who doesn't like a little bit of fluffy goodness sometimes?

keep writing awesome things!

Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That was really awesome! So, full of emotion! I love it! *grins*
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
aw, that was so cute... i honestly dont know whats gonna happen when Arthur finds out... cause he obviously finds out... but hey, this is good enough for me!
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awesome story! I enjoyed the fact that Arthur was angry at first and then dealt with everything!

Mic (the wife)

three for a girl

four for a boy

five for silver

six for gold

seven for a secret never to be told

Eight for heaven,

Nine for hell

And ten is for the devil's own self

this is a wonderful fic! well done
DifferentNotWeird chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
You think this isn't good? This just BRILLIANT! I was even crying when Arthur wasn't accepting Merlin's magic; you've written it so beautifully and have conveyed every single emotion Arthur and Merlin were feeling! ...I just have no words to express how amazing this fic is! And I can actually imagine this happening in the show :) Please write more amazing Merlin fanfics!

-Zoya xx
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Loved this one too! :) I really love how you write both Merlin and Arthur - I can actually see something like this happening in the show. Thanks for the great read,

Kar, xx
miikkuli chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Of course I liked this!

The story is perfectly in character and very touching. I also loved it when Merlin listed all the instances when he saved Arthur's life! oo Good work!
me chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
i like

its really good

please keep writing small ones i like reading quickies

FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great one-shot.
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Good work! So was it Merlin's tears that decided him? Glad Arthur decided to stand by his friemd.
Fredricko chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, M.

That was -brilliant-. The emotions, the clarity of character, the tidy use of the magpie rhyme to tie it all together in the end; it was absolutely lovely to read. Thank you for sharing it with us.