Reviews for Layin' Out The Meat
dianscot chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
you are the best- seriously love your stories! I just wanted to mention one little thing- not a big thing, but it always takes me out of the moment, and I was hoping for future stories you may consider it- for the past tense of 'drag', can you use 'dragged', instead of 'drug'? It is wrong to ask things of such a master storyteller, I know, but I worked up some courage, and just thought I'd ask! chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
this is AWESOME!

ababababa chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i'll never look at sausage the same way again haha, and the image of hairy emmett...ew.
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 4/26/2009

i love this.

the first part was funny as hell :D

and the lovemaking was so sweet and romantic :)

love it all!
CrystalDreams18 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Oh wow, this was good! I think this would be my second fave of your one-shots. I'm kinda partial to Change of Underwear. I do love me some geeky Edward.

But this, this was really hot! Merry Christmas indeed!
PrettyInPrint chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
loved it. especially the part with the text - so, so funny.
Tammy7512 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Good story! Enjoyed it very much! Great writing style!

Tammy ;D
JLBMOctober chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I was laughing so hard when I read this story that I fell off my chair. Literally. Because I am an idiot. :P I love stories with Emmett and Bella interactions because they are always so completely funny.

The meat euphemisms were just classic. I also love that you made Jasper a little fun in this story instead of having him be brooding all the time.

I'll never think of a Cullen Christmas the same again. :)
Penelope BallyCastle chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Bahahaha. That was hilarious.

Keep writing :)
ohsynapse chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
HA! Meat. XD That's just the kind of stupid thing Emmett would be caught doing, too.
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh Ah...

Oh the thought of a Christmas Present like that...oh how yummy!

I think you should continue this wonderful smutty lemony story - just for the fun of it :)

Love your work (oh & Ahelm's too) you guys work great together!

patch138 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Im having man meat
writergirl135 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
holy shit its awsome! that doesnt really coincide with the story...wait...nothing on fanfiction always coincides with the story...wat am i talking about? oh yeah...loved it, it was awsome! i just LOVE readin lemons!
laycee chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I loved it. Smutty with a touch of lulz.
rachel-angwin chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
omg...this is my secound time reading this and it

still has me in hysterics..this is so funny

thks for great story