Reviews for The Pokemon MarySue ABCs
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
:D
potentialauthor18 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Thank your for re teaching me my abc's. It was very educational. Also, I love Quagsire! That immunity makes him awesome but it's his face that gets me.
mhm chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This. This is just too awesome. Please continue your work here; the world needs more works like this.
Tanon chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hilarious. Some of the letters seemed a little forced, but hey, it's 26 letters, so I really don't have anything to yell at you for. Especially enjoyed E and V, which makes me wonder why P wasn't Pichu/Pikachu. They get overused as well. And Lucario.

Still, a great read.
FunkyKiwi chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very entertaining ! You made a good job on the different types of Mary Sues out there, and this can probably be applied to other fandoms :)
Creatively Common chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome! Next time won't you play with me?
Cookie Krisp chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Lol. That was so hilarious. I like how you pointed out all the different types of Sues and not all the same ones.
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
E.P.I.C.
Indigo-Typhoon chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was funny. I liked how you mentioned a multitude of different but common types of sue, and kept it all rather humorous.
Antoshi chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I liked it, and I'm still glad you're around. I guess you wrote this long ago enough before your read my stories since I'm sure you could have easily put my character in the 'A' slot, haha.

Anyway, I'm in the process of remaking my fics. I'm really not proud with my old work, and yes, there was some serious Gary Stu'ing going on there. I still appreciate the reviews you left, and I hope you'll be willing to read my revamps when they come out.

See ya!
Farla chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Cute. You may want to watch your author notes, though - you wrote genral rather than general. Also, for "Even satire has boundaries

Please, know how to fight", should that be write? It works either way, but write seems to fit more into what you're talking about there.
Estuaree chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Mm, not bad. A few grammar/spelling errors, and the rhyming seems forced most of the time. Also, a lot of these seem to come directly from Farla's 'fic, not to mention the similarity to Irony-chan, which you mentioned.

Also, I disagree with just a few points- Pokemon who act human- HUMAN, with real traits and flaws, a good example IMHO being Gods and Demons by Keleri- often make great characters, unless it's completely unexplained how the trainer can understand them [or worse, that it's due to some speshul powurz!].

It's good to see Sue-awareness, especially in such a Sue-ridden category, but there's already a very similar story- albeit not in this category but it's the same argument- and this doesn't show anyone how to improve, it just bashes 'Sues. I suggest sticking to good examples or coming up with an original idea for a parody. Ta.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
A is for Author

Who seems like an ass.

Complaining about others;

that be his task.

Really, we come to read well-written stories. Everyone knows Mary Sues exist far and wide. That's great (or, not so great). But we appreciate your whining even less. (read: it's the Pokemon story section, not the "moan about other people's work" section.)