Reviews for Our Fantasies
Ella Valeris Morrol chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Wow... THAT was something LOL... Damn! I think this one is my favorite fantasy you've written.

Gosh... I'm speechless! XD

Oh! I know what would be a good thing! You know that Edward is a freak at the steering wheel so... Maybe Bella could be a cop and fine him XD

Anyway... the doctor Cullen stuff is really good too, so... just do what you gotta do

Bye, take care! Bloody kisses!
Valea chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
To say that was hot, would be an understatement. It was freaking amazing. Just. Wow. Really good. If you ever need someone to look over your work, do some grammar and such, I would be willing to do it for you and get it back to you within a day or two.
kiriny13 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
you cant blame us... a domineering edward is hot! Well, an (anything) edward is hot lol! But.. there's just something about it that makes it even sexier... great job on writing this chapter! Loved it!
TriGemini chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
WOAH, this was sizzingly HOT! Not to mention, deliciously wicked to read, as well.

After all, a dominating Edward, is very hot to read about.

Can't wait to find out, what else your wicked imagination has in store for us yet. Therefore, looking forward to more.

Until then.
Alejandra111 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Heehee! That was deliciously HOT! LOL! Loved it!
letempspasse chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
SO HOT.

i seriously enjoyed it immensely. you are very bold and the sex you write is very true to the way it is. edward and bella are lucky to have you. :D

can't wait for more.
wish.i.was.a.rock chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
do domination
Loubell3 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Yes, he should totally be the doctor. It's better when he's in charge of the fantasies! I love me a lemon and these are some HOT lemons!
kiriny13 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
oh yes! I think he'd be a hot doctor... lolololol! cool stories :)
birdspotting chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
yes u should
Valea chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Oo that was steamy. I think Edward should be the doctor and Bella be his nurse, following him around (their apartment which could be their hospital) and then he pulls her into an empty room, or a room that should have a guy whos been in a coma for years, and they have sex and Bella is like oh doctor, we shouldnt do this, Ill be fired and yadda yadda.
Ella Valeris Morrol chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I really like it! LOL There was an instant he got the control... I didn't like that part too much cuz' that was Bella's fantasy! Anyway... I loved when she said “Edward, just shut up and get inside of me!” Um... silly and horny Bella...

And THANKS for taking my idea, the others ideas were pretty cool jajaja but I guess we both wanted to see Bella as a nurse XD

If you need any help with the rest of it I could help!

Bloody kisses, Countess Chocula!
roxymar chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
that was too cute and funny!

of course you should do the Dr. edward!

cudos!
TriGemini chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Great chapter!

I've never read one where Bella was the nurse-and Edward was the patient. This was definitely great to read.

Dr. Edward Cullen-is always one of the best ones to read about; not to mention, very hot, as well. So I do hope you write about one-where Edward pretends to the doctor.

Until then.