Reviews for Our Fantasies
Great chapter.
Alejandra111 chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
That was HOT! Loved it! LOVED IT! heehee
kiriny13 chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
You are AMAZING! Great chapter... very hot! Again, you're great. I love writers that are this talented... they make us want more and get us all excited about what's next!
TriGemini chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Again, this was really good to read.

Alice is sure good at giving presents. Because this one gift that both Bella and Edward obviously enjoyed together.

Can't wait to find out, what'll happen next. Until then.
DefinatelyStaying chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
This story seems oddly familiar.
Ella Valeris Morrol chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Wow... THAT was something LOL... Damn! I think this one is my favorite fantasy you've written.

Gosh... I'm speechless! XD

Oh! I know what would be a good thing! You know that Edward is a freak at the steering wheel so... Maybe Bella could be a cop and fine him XD

Anyway... the doctor Cullen stuff is really good too, so... just do what you gotta do

Bye, take care! Bloody kisses!
Valea chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
To say that was hot, would be an understatement. It was freaking amazing. Just. Wow. Really good. If you ever need someone to look over your work, do some grammar and such, I would be willing to do it for you and get it back to you within a day or two.
kiriny13 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
you cant blame us... a domineering edward is hot! Well, an (anything) edward is hot lol! But.. there's just something about it that makes it even sexier... great job on writing this chapter! Loved it!
TriGemini chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
WOAH, this was sizzingly HOT! Not to mention, deliciously wicked to read, as well.

After all, a dominating Edward, is very hot to read about.

Can't wait to find out, what else your wicked imagination has in store for us yet. Therefore, looking forward to more.

Until then.
Alejandra111 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Heehee! That was deliciously HOT! LOL! Loved it!
letempspasse chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
SO HOT.

i seriously enjoyed it immensely. you are very bold and the sex you write is very true to the way it is. edward and bella are lucky to have you. :D

can't wait for more.
wish.i.was.a.rock chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
do domination
Loubell3 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Yes, he should totally be the doctor. It's better when he's in charge of the fantasies! I love me a lemon and these are some HOT lemons!
kiriny13 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
oh yes! I think he'd be a hot doctor... lolololol! cool stories :)
birdspotting chapter 3 . 1/5/2009