Reviews for Our Fantasies
Valea chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Oo that was steamy. I think Edward should be the doctor and Bella be his nurse, following him around (their apartment which could be their hospital) and then he pulls her into an empty room, or a room that should have a guy whos been in a coma for years, and they have sex and Bella is like oh doctor, we shouldnt do this, Ill be fired and yadda yadda.
Ella Valeris Morrol chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I really like it! LOL There was an instant he got the control... I didn't like that part too much cuz' that was Bella's fantasy! Anyway... I loved when she said “Edward, just shut up and get inside of me!” Um... silly and horny Bella...

And THANKS for taking my idea, the others ideas were pretty cool jajaja but I guess we both wanted to see Bella as a nurse XD

If you need any help with the rest of it I could help!

Bloody kisses, Countess Chocula!
roxymar chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
that was too cute and funny!

of course you should do the Dr. edward!

cudos!
TriGemini chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Great chapter!

I've never read one where Bella was the nurse-and Edward was the patient. This was definitely great to read.

Dr. Edward Cullen-is always one of the best ones to read about; not to mention, very hot, as well. So I do hope you write about one-where Edward pretends to the doctor.

Until then.
mandcullenx chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Update! :)
Alejandra111 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
yeah! Dr.E Cullen... That sounds so frikkin' hot!

LOVED IT! That was so HOT.. and cute! heehee
Lindsay1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
that was great! pleaase let Edward play doctor!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
absolutely amazing.

Very hot, but sweet too. great work.
i luv tl chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
nice
Valea chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
O I like Edwards POV.

Wish i could think of something else for an idea of her fantasy. Hmm maybe she could be the captain of a boat! And Edward could one of her men.

Hells yeah. lol.

Happy holidays!
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
i really love the story [hopefully more of it will come] it was really good! i love fantasies , dont you? sigh...i cnt really come up wiht a fantasy just fedishes , but i think bella would like some , dirty nasty , kinky rough [possibly shower] sex. thats just my personal opinion though. hope it helps ya , i cnt wait and hope for more!
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
dominating edward!
TriGemini chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Excellent job! In getting Edward's point of view.

Enjoyed reading it.

Can't wait until you decide what'll you have for Bella's fantasy. 'Til then.
FakeASmile90 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Wow. Nice job.
Alejandra111 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
hahhaha... liked this one too!1 lol1! i want a Mr. Cullen!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »