Reviews for Our Fantasies
TriGemini chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Great chapter!

I've never read one where Bella was the nurse-and Edward was the patient. This was definitely great to read.

Dr. Edward Cullen-is always one of the best ones to read about; not to mention, very hot, as well. So I do hope you write about one-where Edward pretends to the doctor.

Until then.
mandcullenx chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Update! :)
Alejandra111 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
yeah! Dr.E Cullen... That sounds so frikkin' hot!

LOVED IT! That was so HOT.. and cute! heehee
Lindsay1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
that was great! pleaase let Edward play doctor!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
absolutely amazing.

Very hot, but sweet too. great work.
i luv tl chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Valea chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
O I like Edwards POV.

Wish i could think of something else for an idea of her fantasy. Hmm maybe she could be the captain of a boat! And Edward could one of her men.

Hells yeah. lol.

Happy holidays!
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
i really love the story [hopefully more of it will come] it was really good! i love fantasies , dont you? sigh...i cnt really come up wiht a fantasy just fedishes , but i think bella would like some , dirty nasty , kinky rough [possibly shower] sex. thats just my personal opinion though. hope it helps ya , i cnt wait and hope for more!
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
dominating edward!
TriGemini chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Excellent job! In getting Edward's point of view.

Enjoyed reading it.

Can't wait until you decide what'll you have for Bella's fantasy. 'Til then.
FakeASmile90 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Wow. Nice job.
Alejandra111 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
hahhaha... liked this one too!1 lol1! i want a Mr. Cullen!
Ella Valeris Morrol chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
WOW! You were REALLY focussed on your paper! Oh yeah!

Well... I know this idea is not very creative but... what about 'Nine 1/2 weeks'? or... I don't know... Edward might pretend to get sick and Bella can be his nurse... XD

This was the dirtiest BxE lemon I've ever read! And you know what? It was amazing! LOL
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
please add another chapter, I think it would be cool, I dont have any Ideas for Bellas fantasy, but you could just do Edwards P.O.V
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008