Reviews for Our Fantasies
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
i really love the story [hopefully more of it will come] it was really good! i love fantasies , dont you? sigh...i cnt really come up wiht a fantasy just fedishes , but i think bella would like some , dirty nasty , kinky rough [possibly shower] sex. thats just my personal opinion though. hope it helps ya , i cnt wait and hope for more!
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
dominating edward!
TriGemini chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Excellent job! In getting Edward's point of view.

Enjoyed reading it.

Can't wait until you decide what'll you have for Bella's fantasy. 'Til then.
FakeASmile90 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Wow. Nice job.
Alejandra111 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
hahhaha... liked this one too!1 lol1! i want a Mr. Cullen!
Ella Valeris Morrol chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
WOW! You were REALLY focussed on your paper! Oh yeah!

Well... I know this idea is not very creative but... what about 'Nine 1/2 weeks'? or... I don't know... Edward might pretend to get sick and Bella can be his nurse... XD

This was the dirtiest BxE lemon I've ever read! And you know what? It was amazing! LOL
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
please add another chapter, I think it would be cool, I dont have any Ideas for Bellas fantasy, but you could just do Edwards P.O.V
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
HAHAHA! I want to know what her fantasy is! lol! Loved it! D
mskathy chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Love this. I would love to see it from EPOV, and/or a continuation with Bella's fantasy next.
Valea chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh man this was so great. You did a great job, its so dirty but so them! Now as for bellas fantasy...big buisness man and attorney? Or classic going to a S and M place or something and making Bella a dominatrix. That would be awesome, for once seeing Bella finally taking charge.

Anyway I loved this story, I add to my faves.
letempspasse chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
that was so hot! wow. you do a fine job writing for edward. i mean, he's always sexy but when done properly he's freaking mind blowing. haha.

so...what's her fantasy? you can't just end it there!

this one has some serious potential. i dunno if you're planning to write more but i'm subscribing just in case. :)

oh oh also, is edward a vampire in your story?
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hey, this maybe the typical fantasu-but it suits Bella and Edward perfectly; who wouldn't imagine such things happening.

You another great fantasy that would be good to write-and yeah, it's probably another cliche-but aren't they always the best ones though? It's where Bella is the patient and goes to see Edward, who's the doctor-if you want instead of Bella being a patient, she can be Dr. Edward's nurse.

Or if you really want you can switch it where Bella is the docter and Edward is the patient. Either one sounds good to me, then again, it is your story and you can write about whatever you want and I'd still enjoy it. By the way, I didn't pick-up on any mistakes while reading this; therefore, I think you did a pretty good job without a beta for this one. Anyway, I hope you continue with the one-shots.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12