Reviews for The Demise Of The Dirty Mistresses Club
saturngurl123 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
I have no idea how I managed to miss that this story was updated/completed, because it is one of my favorite Mark/Lexie stories. I've loved how you put in the normal day-to-day cute life scenes between them that the show never aired. Those are one of my favorite things to look for in fics. I also like how you interspersed the scenes from the show in with their life in the epilogue, and the inclusion of Molly and her husband, who were never shown in the show interacting with Lexie or Lexie/Meredith. Now I'll just have to hope for you to eventually get to Making Memories of Us or at least say where it would have gone.
bjq chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
AWESOME STORY
kibera1 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Ahh, thanks so much for posting the last chapters of this! I've kept checking back periodically, just to see. Only now you've gotten my hopes up that you might finish/continue with some others that I love but are currently unresolved. Sigh. Appreciate it!
C chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Lovely.
skatiefan chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Thank you for writing this story. Loved how you wrote the development of their relationship and how they stayed together through everything. Just wish it was like this on the actual show as I didn't like how they ended this couple on the show. We didn't even see them together. Anyway loved the changes you made to some histories.
tanilc chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Great ending. Thanks
EHfan chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Brava! A very nice ending to this story. Love the glimpses into their future and how you worked in the plot points from later episodes. Maybe if Shondra had taken some pointers from you I wouldn't have given up on the series. Oh, almost forgot, how could Lexie and Mark NOT have a happy marriage when it was performed by such a distinguished cleric.
Obstinate headstrong girl chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Great ending!
I'm glad you decided Sloan Riley wasn't his daughter and I love how you made Mark realise his friendship with Callie was toxic and she was just using him. And the pregnancy new so sweet!
I especially love that they all move to Boston and live happily ever after, this is how it should have been done on the show!
You are an amazing writer!
Love Lizzy
EHfan chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
See, this shouldn't be AU. This is how that relationship should have played out. I think this is a much more logical, and definitely more satisfying ending for these two than what Shonda Rhimes came up with. Loved the little touches, like Mark being pleased when Mere hugs Lexie without being prompted, that show how much you got in the heads of these characters.
Quills and Inkwells chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
You know, this was utterly lovely! I'm a new watcher of Grey's-actually I passed "All By Myself" recently-and Mark and Lexie are my new favorite thing. I know what happens to them in the end (sadly), and so fanfic is my only source of happiness. And, well, your story is just that! Happiness! Not mention they're all so in-character, which is just fabulous. Anyways, good work, and I love how this story went! :)
tanilc chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I loved this chapter. I am so glad this story is getting the ending it deserved and the one mark and Lexi should have had. Thanks.
Obstinate headstrong girl chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
It's brilliant! Thank you for updating
Love your stories
Love Lizzy
darkrose923 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
AHHH this story is so good. You nail their characters perfectly! You should finish it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is an amazing story and I like where you are going with it. Keep it up!
TheRubyRed chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I don't care it's been years I need to know how this ends!