Reviews for The Demise Of The Dirty Mistresses Club
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Loved the ending! I love how you structured this so we got to see them together and happy - I really wish this had been part of the finale, rather than the canon version. Great job with this story! It was a pleasure to read! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Yay, I'm glad Meredith and Derek accepted their relationship! :) I loved how both Mark and Lexie were trying to protect each other but realized that they should work together instead. Lovely chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
I really like how Mark is acting differently with Lexie - it shows how much he cares about her. :) Wonderful chapter as always!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Oh, Lexie...Thatcher doesn't deserve his daughter. I'm glad Mark knows and both Derek and Mark want to protect Lexie from her father. Loved the chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
Oh, no...that last sentence doesn't give me a lot of hope that they'll continue to be happy...great chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Amazing chapter! Mark is different with Lexie because I think he's already starting to fall in love with her at this point, which he probably hasn't experienced elsewhere.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I love Mark and Lexie and you've done a great job portraying their relationship so far! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story! :)
jacksperluvr chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
I loved it.
ntlpurpolia chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
I loved this so much!
LovexAndxFate chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This. Is. Amazing. I'd write more, but I'm in such a hurry to read chapter to I can hardly stand it.
~Meg
saturngurl123 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
I have no idea how I managed to miss that this story was updated/completed, because it is one of my favorite Mark/Lexie stories. I've loved how you put in the normal day-to-day cute life scenes between them that the show never aired. Those are one of my favorite things to look for in fics. I also like how you interspersed the scenes from the show in with their life in the epilogue, and the inclusion of Molly and her husband, who were never shown in the show interacting with Lexie or Lexie/Meredith. Now I'll just have to hope for you to eventually get to Making Memories of Us or at least say where it would have gone.
bjq chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
AWESOME STORY
kibera1 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Ahh, thanks so much for posting the last chapters of this! I've kept checking back periodically, just to see. Only now you've gotten my hopes up that you might finish/continue with some others that I love but are currently unresolved. Sigh. Appreciate it!
C chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Lovely.
skatiefan chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Thank you for writing this story. Loved how you wrote the development of their relationship and how they stayed together through everything. Just wish it was like this on the actual show as I didn't like how they ended this couple on the show. We didn't even see them together. Anyway loved the changes you made to some histories.