Reviews for Honorary Little Brother
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Harems bigger than yours
Mizumachi and nakabou, oh you guys
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Nice work! I so want to read "Shopping" now
*Hermi-kô***
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh Sena 3 Why so cute? XD
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Yes Sena, revel in your larger harem! XD I love your stories, they're all so cute!
Tatsu-neko chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
HAHAHA

poor sena, somehow i'm waiting for agon to say something inappropriate and then realise that girls are scary when they decide to mob with violent intentions XD
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Extremly funny! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hahah, still cute! But I didn't notice reactions from Hiruma or Shin! *puppy eyes* Trilogy?
Measlykatt chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wahh! Your one-shots (two-shots) are so cute!

I love The shopping story! Sena's soo adorable!

And I have read ch. 311! Sena's to nice for his own good, I do feel sorry for Hakkinen. The poor guy, I hope the Milita or whatever get whats coming to them! Go JAPAN! Woot woot!

Can't wait for you to update, so update Playdate soon!

Not that I need to ask, since your really good with updating regularly. So thanks a lot for that! Really!

Thanks for the fics!
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
LOL! ...actually, was Agon really staring because of the girls, or because Sena looked so adorable? Or maybe he's wondering if Sena is actually straight? haha!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Agon's baffled. "What's his secret? What's he got that I don't?" Haha, so amusing. Your ideas are so fun.

~fd97
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I LOVED IT! You totally have to do another one! It's so adorable!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Poor Sena.

So why was Agon-san staring at him like that?

What does Hiruma think of this?
synonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Yay! I'm so happy you wrote a sequel! I like that Mizumachi and Nakabou are convinced that Sena of all people has a harem. And I can just imagine how cute Sena looks having just woken up and still being sleepy. I would absolutely love to see more stories like this; you're so good at writing them! I'm addicted to your work! Can't wait for the next story!
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Poor Sena, he's so innocent. I'm surprised Hiruma hasn't said anything yet.
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Awesome harem he has there.