Reviews for A Sound of Thunder
aresgirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i liked it. check out my fiC - IN THE ARMS OF THE ENEMY IT'S PLZ REVIEW IT
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Was I the only fan of Edge and Lita? I thought they were great together!

Matt just seems...so boring. Can anyone really blame her for what she did?

Anyway, I loved this.

Even though Amy is with Matt.

..and people say Adam isn't a nice guy!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Interesting
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
aw wish this was real lol...i miss her soo much it hurts
dreamin'BIG chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i really hates how amy was treated with that whole ordeal, it truly sucked she left. i hope she and matt still talk now even though she's left. great job!
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This was simply genius.

Amazing one-shot. :)
airkissed chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
One of the best things I have read on this site.
sideways anger chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow, I've always wondered how life would be like for those three had the whole love triangle thing happened. I like this, kinda made me smile at the end thinking about how good friends they all used to be..

Makes me kinda miss all of my old friends from high school.. kinda.

fragmentalis chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
WOW. That was really good! I loved it, Becky. (It's Nikki from MySpace.)

While reading it, I was trying to figure out if I would rather Edge have really gone back in time and changed everything. Maybe Lita wouldn't have retired...

But then, if it hadn't happened, Edge would never have been such a great heel. Rated-RKO never would have happened, and now I'm just on the fence about it.

But the fic was absolutely fucking great. Better than Guitar Hero. And GH is pretty fucking awesome, so that's saying something.
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love this fic, and it kinda does make me wonder how things would've turned out if things hadn't went sour with Matt and Amy. Great job. ]
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Awe, I loved this. This was a really amazing oneshot you came up with! I love these type of ones where you make everything just like ... perfect. In that ...Becky way (hah). The way you just want to question it, like, what happens next? Even though they had a happy ending. What happens next? :)

I loved the Edge part. Where it was just him in his room and then when he went out and looked toward the forrest and then the rain part. Amazing.

This was just really inspiring and amazing. And so freaking cute. You did an incredible job, Becky. Honest to God. This was one of my new personal favorites. :)
I'm Miss World chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh Edge is having some Jacob Black thoughts I see. Running away into the woods.

Oh my god... I really wonder what the hell would've happened if that hadn't happened.

maybe Amy would still be around to show those hos like Kelly Kelly how it's done.

Then again, no heel Edge.

Ugh.

i lvoed this though. Of course i did. I love Matt/Amy.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
But, if that never happened, Edge wouldn't be the awesome heel that he is today.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 12/19/2008