Reviews for Killer Instinct
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved this story! I like reading about Ashley when she was a kid-cool idea!

Fell4
tromana chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh this had a lovely sense of melancholy. Loved Magnus' growing realisation of Ashley's inevitable inheritance. I look forward to being ready to read more. Yay!
xXNeverThereXx chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Great story i loved it but henry is only like 1 to 3 years older then ashly but still a great story
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This is a wonderful little window into a pivotal moment in young Ashley's life. She has a lot of potential for harm if she wasn't raised by Helen and it's interesting that it showed even at a young age. I loved the line about Henry not hacking into the DoD computers again as well as his reply. Very well done.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this was a very good story. I like sanctuary fanfics, and this one was very notable and explained a lot of things. the only thing that I want to mention is that korean Martial Arts are practiced in a DoJang, not a DoJo.
Taeriel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
A very nice piece - I thought you did a nice job of catching the tone of the characters, especially Helen.
astropixie chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I loved your other "little Ashley and Henry" story and I loved this one, too. Ashley's such a cute six-year-old killer. Nicely done!
Mia66 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Really really love this story. You did great portaying the way Magnus had to take care of Asley's destructive nature, and Henrry was a good supporting character into the story.

Thanks for sharing.
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
wow, great little Ashley fic! :D
KateCayce chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Great story!
wigglesfunk chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Brilliant story, great writing! Loved it and how you portrayed Helen interacting with the two kids.
faithful1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This story is well written; its pacing is good and character portrayals believable. Although I am uncertain that Ashley and Henry are as close in age (~10 years) as you portray them, I find I accept the relationship as you have written it. Each of these children could grow into the adults we know in the television series. Most importantly though, your characterization of Helen Magnus seems spot on. It's good to see how a mother-a mother who clearly loves her daughter-could begin to see that beloved daughter as a defense in difficult, even life-threatening situations.

I look forward to reading other stories of yours.