Reviews for Gone AIM
Katie chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I love this it's funny xD
SamuraiSal1 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
...The chatroom is... Gone. *shot for pun*
FrostyShadows chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
These chats are amazing! Can't believe I didn't find this story sooner. Personally, I liked the first two the best.

As a side note, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks Caine's addicted to Viva la Vida :)
Jamie Wilson chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I'm sorry, but that's really stupid. Someone shouldn't have to delete their fanfiction because it's similar to yours. Most of the usernames ARE original, just because they're a little close (SmartGirl-xoeinsteinxo) doesn't mean they were copied. What else are you gonna call Astrid? Same for everything else. You're being really mean for something that's normal. Of course someone else's fanfiction is going to be like yours, that doesn't mean they copied it.
lindsiebee42 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
this was honestly hilarious, i kept cracking up, you should write more! and was the chatroom the darkness? also i love the part when it was like "wow it sounds like the chatroom is related to Caine. Diana- hey isnt your boyfriend related to caine? it made me crack up, please write more i love this!
shadowofddeath chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!
obliviuns chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
totally rad story keep writing
crazyboutFAYZ chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I loved it!
Make another!
:D
The Pianist's Touch chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
haha, its the evil all-knowing chatroom
Writingaddict169 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZINGLY FUNNY! I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! LOL! HAHAHA
DidSomebodySayDracoMalfoy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Haha that was really funny and clever! I love Sams name and he Pushed the kid over!

haha good job!
ESpencer chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
OMG this was totally hilarious! I've read it like five times and crack up everytime I see drake's screen name! I love when Diana says: Caine is momentarily unconcous for an unkown reason! Hilarious, please continue!
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Wait...you just said it was over and then asked for ideas for upcoming chapters. So...is this the end? I really loved this story: it's often that when people try to include an AIM in fanfiction, they screw it all up. However, with your story this is not the case. It was totally IC and hilarious. Please, please, please write more! Update soon!

-peace
Hayley Who chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
awesome'

i like it (Y)

epic

keep going please

ReminiscingInTheFuture chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
This is bloody amazing! xD I must say!

As for help on your following chapters... I think Orc should make an account as, like, "bigstonyguy3" (I fail at names) and should always mess up when he types since he has such huge hands from being, well, rock.

Hope if my idea is good or not that you keep writing :)