Reviews for Sweetest Man
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
How cute! Tho I think it could have ended better :)
Leshana chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I like it. It's well written, not to vague but it doesn't get to deep into the store to lose the original point. Keep writing.
Saturn's Spawn chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aw, that was cute. Matsuda is one of those characters that people appreciate if they're rooting for the underdog. I'm sorry he didn't get his chance to shine until the very end. I can see this happening, too. I hope you write more like it )
Black Convoy chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Interesting and pretty cute. Yeah, I like Matsuda too, only second to Ryuk. Well its damn good to hear from you again.
Moi Fah chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I have to admit...you and I definitely have different character tastes (my favorite is Mikami). However, this piece was quite interesting to read, even though I'm sure Matsuda was only there to make me laugh. _
Dark Queen Helba chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Your back! I missed you. I really happy that you have a new story going. Oh yeah! I missed Cain and Noah as well. (They seem like the jelous types so I better say that...)

Just two questions: One, is Hotaru a salior scout in this story? Two, just who is Matsuda? I have a faint idea but I don't want to be wrong. (I saw half of the Death Note anime; meaning I would see three epsiodes then miss two.) Matsuda is the one dective seems to be closer to age with Light and kind of dorky, right?
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008