Reviews for Viridis
123rwefsdf3q4 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
that was such a sad story /3
Nillen chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You killed my heart! *crying crazily*

You killed part of my soul, you killed my Takuma Ichijou, you killed Senri Shiki's heart and soul! How could you do this to us! *shaking you madly while crying more madly*

Senri baby, don't worry, Takuma-sama will always love you no matter what happen! T_T

But still, two thumbs up for you for writing this beautiful story! *continue to cry while running away dramatically*

*definitely going to my favourite list xD*
AvalonParadise chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
that was powerful, i wish you'd continue Senri/Takuma fics
GingaDensetsuHoney chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Takuma Sempai *cries*
KahneCrescent chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh my God... Did Takuma-senpai die? I hope he's alright...

Anyway, I love it! It was beautifully written, and in-character. You seem to be good at that, I've noticed. -wink- It's the perfect length to captivate the reader and still manage to be extremely effective. Keep writing!
Shizuno chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
uwah... sad... TTTT yet sweet... TTTT
ITotallyLoveHim chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aww! *sob* it was so sad! ;( I hope that didn't count as a spoiler... would it? anyway, that was a really touching story. I loved it, and i hope to read more of your stories. Keep Up The Good Work!
greensilverblack chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
the manga would've been better really if this happened.

great work! any plans on a sequel? :)
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
You always write such powerful words, I love it. I want to know if Ichijou is alright..
random-shit chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I have tears in my eyes right now. That's just beautifully written..
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
No! Arrgh! I really hate that Ichijo up and left to fight Gramps and having Shiki awake instead- and kissing him too- is terrible bittersweet. xDD That really got me. Good job.

~ Val
MakoMori chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I wish this really happened... I mean... on the Manga, at least they acknowledged each other before leaving. In the Anime, it was basically Ichijou saying goodbye to an unconscious Senri. I was very disappointed. Thank you for writing this. I'm faving it!
miarath chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Wow! This was beautifully awesome. *sniffle*

It touched me deeply to see them hurting for each other like this ... and that kiss! Oh my. I loved it.

Hmm, any chance for a sequel ... after Ichijou had met his grandfather? _
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
-is sad- ... sorry don't know what else to say, it's a neat piece of writing and I liked the feelings a lot... made me feel something?
Ditch Gospel chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wah, you always write such emotional stories! I don't know this series at all, but this was a beautiful moment between the two.