Reviews for Gentle Hands
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Really beautiful piece
them45 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
My first SS/HG. I'd always thought they'd be weird together, but you made it so natural. I enjoyed it. Kudos.
sudsysoap2006 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was amazing ConstantComment! You told me on the DA site to check out your ff site and I did. You certainly are an amazing writer and I will be keeping an eye out for more of your future stories. On the DA I'm known as sudsysoap2006 on here I haven't posted anything yet but I may in the future.
padslet chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
interesting though a little unrealistic- help him fair enough but lay in bed with him? maybe not though tht is just me. Im also unsure of the time setting i ,assume Voldemort is a live but how long has dumbledore been dead?
IND520 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really love the quiet intimacy of this story. We all need help sometimes, and who better to have come across Snape and provide him with care than Hermoine? There were several little details that spoke volumes to me: Hermione touching Snape's foot for instance, or the way she washed his hair. How he asked, "Will you lay with me?"

Hermione made a good decision to take care of him so tenderly and to allow him to feel like a real human being during a time when men and women alike could so easily become monsters.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Some stories stay with me. This is one of them. I love the way you describe the intimacy, the vulnerability and the respect between Hermione and Severus as she gives him sanctuary for one night. Thank you for writing and sharing.
LightASpark chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was an amazing one-shot. I love your writing.
braye27 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
What an interesting story! I particularly liked their short goodbye talk that ended with a kiss.
Sinkme chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
great one-shot. i would love to see this continued!
makaem chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was nice.
Linlaah chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
great one-shot, although I wish you'd do a sequel, or just a second chapter where the war is over and he comes to her. *laughs* yes, I am a hopeless romantic. anyway, I loved it a lot!
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This was a very interesting chapter. Thank you for sharing it. So have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)