Reviews for Airflow
UNseated4TH chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
This is sadd

But you write it so well ;)
writesthings chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Amazing. Abso-fucking-lutely amazing. You're an inspiration to kids everywhere. Not to mention an amazing writer.

You are amazing, Wilder-chan. Keep reading, keep writing, keep living!

-IceJournal
TXJ chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
cute ending.
Futakuchi Onna chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Wow. That was a fantastic piece. I don't cry easily, but I assure you I'm sobbing right now. I like how you didn't draw it out unnecessarily. It was just the right length to be sad and hopeful and concise, all at the same time. Beautiful work.
Desperate with Imagination chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
I love that you ended this incredibly sad fic with a happy and hopeful ending. I'm also glad that Shun and Jyuu found each other again (although I'm sure their teacher isn't) and that their kids got married.

Overall a well written, thoughtful and emotive fic :D.
Desperate with Imagination chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This chapter was just so beautifully (and heartbreakingly) evocative. There were moments which were so poignantly written that they just took my breath away. It was achingly sweet and sad, and completely IC.

Amazing.
Xox SiyakuKawa xoX chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
OMG! really good wish i could write like you...anyways it was sad..and i cryed
mangobeta chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
How wonderful! It made me cry! I love that you preserved the bond between Ukitake and Shunsui, making it so intense, while letting each have their own love lives as well. You really point out how important good friends are. :) *sigh* I wish there was a world where they wouldn't have to die... but it's good, at least they got to do it all over again... and it looks like they will, until the end of time.

Amazing.
MatsuMama chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Aww, is this the ending? I liked how Ukitake and Shunsui showed up together on earth, same as always. :P And their kids got married! Too cute. :D
ARCtheElite chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
This was the first story I've read about Ukitake's death in detail. I really liked the whole atmosphere you set up throughout the story, and the tidbit at the end. That was beautiful.
ravens rising chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Waah! *cries*
MatsuMama chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
AW, so sad! Evocatively written; I like how you've linked Shunsui and Jyuushiro's fates together. While I don't ship UkiRuki, this was still deliciously bittersweet and sad, and Shunsui passing away first was just heartbreaking! Well done; looking forward to seeing more of this story! :D
ravens rising chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
*sniffles* That was very good. Heartbreaking. Aww.
MatsuMama chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
OMG

*cries, wrenching sobs*

That was GORGEOUS.

Well done.

Sorry, I'm kind of speechless...

*sniffles*
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
UKI-CHAN! Noez! *cries* I will not hate mail you, it was well writen, and I liked it. Very good, fav!