Reviews for The Christmas Locket
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Sweet little story. I enjoyed it. The scene where Lu gave Vi the locket was really nice too 3
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw, how very sweet! Honestly, while I'm not much of a fan of random pairings, you're starting to grow on me with this one. Maybe it's because I keep writing NanoFate side-stories for it (btw, I'm glad you liked your omake)?

With this fic, you started to move the relationship into the territory I like to see in a romance story. Before, you'd been doing the "how do they fall in love?" part, but here they're an existing couple and concerned with doing loving things for one another. 'Cia's gift idea was really very sweet and romantic. Another good thing here is that, a bit more so than in some of the other fics, Vivio actually comes off as being younger that Lutecia in her dialogue and actions (particularly in the gift-giving scene)-you can really see the difference between the two of them, which is of course at the heart of the series.

On the down side; I think you've got the age difference on the wrong side-that is, 'Cia's birthday makes her 5 years older than Vivio and then Vivio's birthday catches it back to 4 instead of having it vary between 3 and 4. Though the point's arguable since Vivio's age is an "approximate physical age" anyway instead of an actual one since she's an artificial mage.

At first glance I thought that some of Lutecia's lines were a little OOC (too casual in tone), but I realized upon a second reading that most of those lines actually belonged to Caro, so things are okay there.

All in all, excellent quality Christmas fluff!
MSLN4e chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Yay! VivioxLutecia

There's not much around and this one's very cute

Lu's birthday is the same day as mine, ok that's odd but I like it

keep on writing!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Well, well, soldier...

Adorable.

Just...SO adorable. LOL

I agree with DreamShadower. Sometimes, it's just the small things that count. LMAO

Nice work, marine! I like this little "series" you got goin' on.

Keep up the good work.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Yay fluff! Such a lovely little series you have going. :D

Overthinking can be a pain at times. It's the little things that count.

Anyone else hear "Divine. Bust-" *kiss* in the distance?
V chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Too darned cute. Again.

Loved the bit when Lutecia explained the meaning behind the picture in the locket though.
MissGardenia chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Really, what Syaoran said. I never really considered this couple and I think I'm still slightly a bigger fan of Caro/Elio/Lutecia, but this is utterly, completely ADORABLE. (Also, Megane/Genya is still brilliant.)
markesellus chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Can I just repeat cute over and over again? CUTE! The warm and fuzzy feelings are all over. I like (again) the parallel to Nanoha and Fate's relationship. Just in general I like the similarities between the relationships. I want a picture of that picture. Oh and thanks for the implied GenyaxMegane ;)
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow, what a nice and fluffy fic.

It flows nicely. The end is a bit predictable. But still an awesome story. Loved it.

Nice work on the presents. On a story like this, the choice of presents really important. A wrong one will ruin the whole story.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
You and DezoPenguin are making me to fall in love even more with this couple.

They’re the perfect couple to follow the steps of Fate and Nanoha. Both suffered thanks to Jail Scaglietti’s incident; with different purposes and consequences. Luckily for them, they’re loved even after those atrocities committed, and thanks to that love, they’re able to fall in love with each other.

Fate-mama and Nanoha-mama can be proud of her daughter, because she’s grown up so much since they met ten years ago. She’s taking on her mother’s steps.

Nice touch with the mistletoe.

Hopefully you get it what you wanted _

Keep reading you.
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This couple is awsome. I never would have thought about it before but, now its like one of my fav couples. awsome job on this by the way.
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 12/19/2008