Reviews for Where we don't go
doubleyouachwhyayoheye chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I always imagine Roger smiling creepily. Can he smile uncreepily?
BlazingIce3838 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Erm.

Le gasp.

I'm not the only one in love with this pairing.

Roger is SUCH a pedophile.

Anyways, i've read all your other Tamora Pierce stuff, and I must say, you're a good writer- but this story is my favorite.

You've a WICKED sense of humor, I must say. Good job, and I hope you keep writing!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
*sighs* Even evil guys are super hot! :S
pageleaf chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Yay! RogerAlex! I also enjoy RogerThom. Someone told me that when Tammy P. was originally writing the Song of the Lioness series (as an adult book, no?) she made Roger and Thom lovers.
pageleaf chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
El Jugador? The player? Really? Nice story! I'm gonna keep reading, but your A/N at the end made me want to review!
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is fucking genious! I can't believe he gave the bricks names xD You're great! *will read on*
personlikething chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
not complete
personlikething chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
This is great. I LOVE the first chapter. It sounds like something that could easily happen to me or someone close to me. We're just like that D Plus I have a friend named Roger and kindaish friends with a guy named Alex. I have to show them that chapter! Probably not the second though...I want to live. D UPDATE!
VGjunkie fireblade chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
WTF, man! WTF! this is retarded. not this, but maybe alex. no, definitely alex. but i'm not going to victimize him because he looks at bricks and names them. no, especially if he looks bricks and names them.
The-Muse-In-Me chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I like! ]]

It's very different from Accidentally In Lust, better written... I find it hard to keep up with POV sometimes in AIL but the swap you made in this was perfect!

And it was hot ;] I never really liked the idea of Roger with anyone, but this has changed my mind somewhat...

- Muse
The-Muse-In-Me chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I would also be jealous of the bricks. Not Delia because she really is a whore. But the bricks, yes.

M, bricks...

- Muse
mezzles chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Haha that was really great ]

At first I thought it would be a rather odd coupling but in the end yeah I guess it makes sense ;]

Umm one mistake I picked up when Roger says "Someone will here, just keep silent", it should in fact read "hear".

But apart from that it was great. The brick metaphor was brilliant and Roger's control was great.

Congrats!
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I really like this. It is very unusual, but I love how you used the bricks to show Alex's feelings about other characters, and more of his wishes in general. I loved the bit about Alan(na). I really hope you write another chapter and update soon, because I can't wait to see where this goes.