Reviews for Anchor
grandshadowseal chapter 29 . 3/30
i loved little Zack! i take it he has Cloud's spiky hair! XD
Ai Mamoru chapter 29 . 11/1/2014
Now that was a good read. I found the development of the Tifa's amnesia especially great - not too much, not to little, the bond was strenghtened steadily. Also to combine the past and the present in one story and let them meet in the end, was a creative story element. I appreciated it, that the plot wasn't concentrated soley on Tifa's loss and regaining of her memory, but you mixing in another line.

Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 29 . 8/10/2013
I think that you having named the boy Zack is ADORABLE.

Overall, I really appreciated the story, liked the pacing and the characterization and the plot in general. Nice job there.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
My biggest problem with the fic so far is that it tends to completely ignore cure materia, potions and pheonix downs. Obviously there has to be a limit to them, even in the game, and I've seen people put some very believable limits on them in fics but this story seems to skirt the idea completely and I find it very distracting.
Skyshattered chapter 29 . 8/7/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! I was very heart-warming and beautiful. I was kinda expecting their baby to be either named Zac if it was a boy or Aerith if it was gonna be a girl. The idea of dealing with memories was quite the drama for the characters, especially with Cloud and Tifa with regards to their relationship and family. The phase of the events and happenings was well-timed and so was the writing of each character - they were all in character to say so. I'm such a fan of Cloud and Tifa pairings, and your story's one of the best I've came across. It was a very wonderful read and I thank you again for such an amazing story.
Skyshattered chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
Sad. The granddaddy doctor died. Now who'll help Tifa and Clouds child issue?
Skyshattered chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
I like cake! He he he
Skyshattered chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
I planned to review in the chapter before but I got soooo hooked up in the story that I just forgot and went on reading this chapter. Damn! The drama is so good. So heavy. I was thinking that maybe now, Cloud would realize what Tifa went through for him. I loved the last part when Tifa made a a decision, a bold move, for Cloud and perhaps for herself too. Well, I'm keepin' this short so can read more. Awesome story!
kenjutsus chapter 29 . 7/25/2013
Wow I usually don't review that much but srsly, this was amazing. Definitely one of my favorites :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
They're both so lonely i think im gonn scream
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTBREAKING DAMMIT
Sitka The Valiant chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
Beautiful story! Definitely one of my favorites. I love CloTi and something as good as this makes me want to cry of happiness. I was really emotional in this story I cried and laughed a lot through it. Thank you,I'll never forget this story. And now,I'm gonna make my CloTi friends read it. :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
What a broken family... But their love is so strong it's keeping them together. At the end of the day, they have each other.
Aki no Ryu chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Poor Cloud! He's always been the loner but Tifa had always been able to draw him out. Now that's been taken from him.
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
I cried over the scene in Marlene's room. Well done, this story is beautifully written.