Reviews for Kristmas Kiddies
Diamondpython chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Silvaze kids pls. It would be adorable! Maybe a little mischief with telekeneisis?
Raptorsaurous chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
make next silvaze also pretty good
Silver and Blaze chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Nice story so far
Silver and Blaze chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Nice story so far
SnowWolfy chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Do silvaze first!
harusunenthusiasticdancing chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
These all are so cute! When are you gonna make more?
Alyssacookie chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Ooh, PLEASE do Silver and Blaze next! They're my favorite couple.
Hawkcat chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
OMG, too cute. I just opened up my email and pop! There was your name. It's a Christmas present early. :)

Shadow was too cute. And Speed. Specially Speed. :D

Glad to see you updated!
Cheetay chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Yayz!
Link-Orden-Time chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
nice christmas fic, i think the chapters could be a bit longer, but not by much, an if you dont mind me asking, can you make the next chapter with tails please, thanks in advance

yours truly

Link-Orden-Time
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Quite honestly, I wanted to hang you for the author's note.

Why? It's disrespectful to say 'i wrote it in ten', and then present it to the public. Not everyone's a philistine. Maybe you are, if you consider children's stories to be but empty shells one can crack at a random moment.

Then again, it's all politics and a matter of your moral fiber. The result matters, so let's see what's the story like.

From the very first lines, I could tell you needed to write this. Showing it to anyone was but a bonus. As such, the story was neither tailored nor supposed to be presented to a broad audience. You just poke around with your OCs senselessly to my tremendous disappointment.

Sure, it might seem cute for some people, but I find such self-serviced productions mundane. In other words, it's way too easy for you, and writing just sets you to boil in your own juice.

Very basic English. I've expected more from you. Sure, you have gotten structure to a neat level (would have had a cow if you hadn't after all this time), but a lot of things can be taken for granted in this chapter, at least.

Frankly, I had a feeling I'd have to report this chapter as non-fan fiction. That's the atmosphere you create, sadly. I've had to stroll all the way down to see I was wrong, and there is hope for the work in progress. An interesting ending for the chapter, no doubt. Had it been given to me in other conditions, I'd consider reading further.

The pretty sensation was ruined by yet another obscenely silly author's note. Have your review. I wrote it in five.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
Cheetay chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
aww! Sweet! Lolz
7knucklesrouge7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
very cute opening!
Hawkcat chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
OMG, I... gave YOU an idea?

It's a Christmas miracle! LOL!

Wow, um, thanks for taking the idea! I can't believe you posted this while I was away at the one family member whose house does not supply a computer.

...but now that I'm back... (skips around in a circle, bowing down to this most awesome chapter!)

Little Swift and Gem are my favorites by far. Knuckles is so sweet and protective. I just wuv him when you write him! It's perfect!

Well, is this the last chapter, or are you going to continue? I hope so, I wanna know more about Shadow's son. He liked Gem before, right?
Alexia the hedgehog chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
SO CUTE!GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!