Reviews for Kristmas Kiddies
Chaobaby95 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Aw, This was a nice idea! I liked this chapter too! Is there more? :D

If so, update! And Merry Christmas! :D
Demon is dead chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
this was so cute! I love it! So much cuteness!1!
Safarithecat613 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Me: OMG you could put Blaze with Shadow

Anti-shadaze fans: NEVER!

Me: Oh yeah, you want a peice of me! -pulls out an AK47 and a tazor- I will defend my opinion! -starts up a gory battle- I gotta go! But seriously, think about using Blaze and Shadow unless your like a silvaze fan or something. UPDATE! PLZ!
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
When Christmas is over and everything, you so have to do another story with these children and their parents all together! They are absolutely awesome! They're all so different and totally fun to read :D

Its wicked you did another one. Is Shadow or Tails up next, lol. Either way, another aww-dorable piece! Thank you!

Again...Merry Christmas!
Hawkcat chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
So adorable and perfect for the holidays. You really did an awesome job! Yay for the babies! I wonder what Christmas is like at the other Sonic characters houses? LOL! Shadow's going to be all grumpy and kick Santa out, saying he's Jewish or something. :) Oh well, amazing job!
Chaobaby95 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Haha! Twas the year of cuteness! xD It was so cute! :D
cari la fenix chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
very cute, you should do a story about their kids ya know id like to read about em.
SAfan4life chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
lol

not even Sonic can catch Santa

really cute story
Aretsukusu chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Yay! Santa! Whose kids are they, anyway? Sonic and Amy's? I'd say so, if I remember correctly from your pairs' kids collection on dA. 3
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
OMG! That was the cutest thing I have ever read! Energy and Volt are absolutely adorable! I want more stories with those two little darlings :D

But it was that last line about Sonic...*Gasp* SO COOL! This whole story was SO COOL! You've just made my day with this awesome story :D Thank you!

Merry Christmas! *Hugs*

*Squee* LOVED IT!
Project Shadow chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Awh! So cute! X3
hyper-piggie chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aw! Adorable! I really liked the children. The description of Volt's teeth was so cute.

Merry Christmas to you too!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2