Reviews for The Blue Demon
Akashi Shiin chapter 1 . 3/6
It has been two years since you last updated.

I hope you're good, and I just wanted you to know that your fanfiction is still my favorite Kaito/Miku fanfiction in FFn's English Vocaloid archive. I don't want to pressure you, but do know that I will always wait for the day you will update this fanfiction. Sincerely, thank you for writing such beautiful Kaito/Miku fanfiction.
Scarlet Steelfeather chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP
PLEASEFINISH THIS, I LOVE IT SO FAR DX
ewinxr chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
UPDATE YOU PIECE OF MOLDY BREAD ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS IM CRYING
Kaleidoscopic Dragon chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
I...I don't know what to do with my life anymore... Please... Update...
onikaito chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Update! I love this story and the plotline!
Akashi Shiin chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
This is, so far, my most favorite Kaito/Miku story in FFn's Vocaloid English archive. You gotta be proud of it because I have high standards for my favorite stories. :P I hope you don't mind if I add this story into my favorite stories list.

I hope you will update soon. I'd really like to read the next chapter. :)
XxKingArthurIIIxX chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
This is such a beautiful story. It's a shame you didn't update this.
ManonVarendaz chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
such a beautiful, sweet story. In my opninion you've done this perfectly. Thank you for sharing you story with everybody.
SupernovaBrainImplosion chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Oh no! I'm worried that Kaito will be discovered! _
On another note though, I'm really enjoying this fic and can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Really love this please update
Beiowulf chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
I have been searching for this story ever since I heard the song and am so glad that such a FANTASTIC writer decided to give it a shot. Seriously, this is gold. You will write the rest, you hear? YOU WILL WRITE THE REST.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
I happened to check my favorite Vocaloid story and it finally has an update?! Awesome!
Great job, this chapter was really good.
Sakura Yui chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Aww.. This story is so cute.. I can't wait when Miku hear Kaito's song.. Waaahhh! Exciting! XD
NaruSaku.Cha chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
I like it! Please continue... :)
windharmony chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
This story is amazing! Please, continue, I'm hanging off of every word! I get sucked into this story every time I start reading. I couldn't put it down once I found this fic, I'm even reading it every chance I get at school! More please!