Reviews for Nothing BetterPart 3 of the Angel Series
Shokugeki no DxD chapter 15 . 1/9/2017
Wow! This is such an amazing series. I just got into this fandom for the first time recently, my favorite pair is without a doubt Chuckie and Angelica, and I must say you are doing such an excellent job with the pair. I am really loving this series. I only started it yesterday and, although I'm sure you're not expecting any reviews on the older installations in your series, I couldn't help but write one. I see your most recent one was last year and that it is still in progress so I'll be looking forward to that once I get there.

Anyway, getting back to this and the first two parts, I loved it. I love how different Chuckie and Angelica are in the actual series, but in reality I think they would work wonderfully as a couple and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be canon. The two of them work really well together and help each other grow as people. In the AGU series, they're only in their early teens, and of course have improved a bit, but you can still see that Angelica is on the more superficial side of things and Chuckie is the perfect person to really open her heart and make her feel that love she never really felt. As for Chuckie, Angelica definitely would be the one to help him grow and gain that confidence that would make him a stronger person overall. I think you're doing a great job of showing that here.

Thanks again for writing this. It is wonderful and I can't wait to get to the rest of your series. There is a serious lack of Chuckie and Angelica stories and it's always great to read longer and more in-depth ones like this. Oh, and I forgot to mention, but I like all your other pairings as well, especially the rather unique Susie and Phil, and Dil and Kimi pairs. Haven't seen them before, but they work really well together. In the actual series I think Susie would likely end up with Harold and Kimi would be with Tommy, while the twins ended up with different people unrelated to the original group, or maybe Lil with Dil, but your pairs are really great and I am enjoying their stories as well. I hop Susie gets her big break someday haha. Anyway, thanks again for this incredible story. Keep up the excellent work and never stop writing. You are great at it.
Little Perverted Thoughts chapter 15 . 1/28/2015
Oh noooo! Why Angelica refused to Peter ? He was the only one who deserves her! I'm a guy by myself and I think the man who really loves his woman proves it with giving expensive presents, like Peter, but not with simple words like Chucky... How those losers can get such girls like Angelica for free of charge? Please, if it's possible, write something about Angelica and Peter, because I don't believe that Peter could just so easily let Angelica go after spending so much money on her! I would get her back even if she would cry and miss that stupid poor loser
Toto Yoshio chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Wow! this story was compelling to say the least. Ever since I read part 1 of the angel series I haven't been able to stop. I'm not going to lie this fic has its moments of corniness and cliches, but in my opinion every good romance story has a little of both so this fic was amusing to read. The struggles that Chuckie and Angelica experienced through their seperation was realistic and the way you brought them back together was well executed.

I have to admit that I felt a little bad for Peter and Emmy but the heart wants what the heart wants.

Great writing! Can't wait to read more!
Harvey Bautista chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Artificial. Great stuff if it ever hit TV and definitely fits the whirlwind of a romance novel. My sympathy for Chuckie died on this one with that masochistic act. Original Character granted, and 'merciful' but anything that happens after this is really deserved, good and bad. Second to last chapter should have omaged Gone With The Wind's final exchange between the cross lovers. Emotional ride, but boy does it milk unnecessary drama. If there ever was a just and righteous for Chuckie or anyone to hold Angelica fairly to account, it passed as the vomit spewed on Tommy's loaned shoes.

I digress; good execution.

Of suspension of disbelief. J/K
Harvey Bautista chapter 15 . 6/9/2012

I digress; good execution.

Of suspension of disbelief. J/K
pixiie18 chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
OH MY STARS! I just found your stories and have spent the last hour reading all of them. LOVE how you write Chuck and Angelica. Hope to read more soon.
spedclass chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
keth1 chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter.
RockerChick08 chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
Awesome! Amazing! Wonderful! What a great conclusion! It was all worth it! This was great. Just goes to show that these two were just meant to be! She was with a millionaire for heaven's sake, and he was with the "perfect" girl and they left both of these people just to be with eachother! Aww. So cute! I love the part where he was explaining her many names for him and when and why she used them. This was just great! I can't wait to read the bext part! Great job Pixie!
soulman3 chapter 15 . 2/25/2009
Wonderful 're finally back together.

I must admit I had my worries that they wouldn' good to see everything work out for if people told Chuckie that he was nuts to go back to a woman that hurt you.!

Love is a wierd thing.

Now I must know how they're friends feel about them getting back together.
TheMaxx chapter 15 . 2/24/2009
Although females in real life wouldn't act like this, its nice to think they would. good chapter.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 2/20/2009
Aw, how nice! Very good job on these scenes. Yeah, these two really adore each other; now, they have to work harder to rebuild their relationship and make it stronger so it never falls again.

Keep the good writing.
soulman3 chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
Perfect was in character.
TheMaxx chapter 14 . 2/17/2009
Cant wait to see what happens next. I feel sorry for Emmy, she was perfect for him.