Reviews for Messages in a Dysfunctional Workplace
duhorcommonsense chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
light is not that native
S. B chapter 33 . 6/24/2012
GAH! I love this so much! ;n; why won't you update? Don't tell me you've abandoned this...
ulqui's-girl chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Dang poor L! XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Lol Matsuda!
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
hahahaha Matsuda texting! :D
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Fuck those sex jokes made by Ryuuzaki made me laugh HARD!
meow278 chapter 33 . 3/19/2012
...I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T FINISH THIS STORY I'LL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN... NEITHER OF YOU IS OFF THE HOOK BTW :O
GamzeesPanties chapter 33 . 12/14/2011
Aghhh. D:! You never finished the storyyyy! :c This makes me unhappy, especially because it's one of my favorite Death Note Fanfics. BAH. Ahatechu.

Not really.

I don't expect you to write more, 'cause it's been a year, but this still makes me sad.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
~ The insane minds of Black-dranzer-1119 and Jesus-of-suburbia2o2o proudly present to you their first truly co-authored fic and it is even more insane than the other ones. So what are your thoughts on your first co-authored piece?

Joyful like Weasley twins, Fred and George. Good introduction.

~ ... but we can wave the magic wand and make it so. Because we're the writers.

As long as it's not completely outlandish. Though too many deaths and pain are definitely worse than harmless weirdness.

~ Why do we need to go to a closet anyway?

I see, Light is Naive.

~ I mean are you eating too much sugar or not enough or what?

Yes, L, what are you thinking about, trying to start relationship with your prime Kira suspect?

~ "Why can't you just leave me alone? I don't know what to believe anymore... I can never let my guard down around you and I... I'm tired."

I understand Light... But I don't understand why L is so quick.

~ We're doomed. He's going to shoot us. That was just TOO calm.

~ I pretended to be clueless to annoy you.

I see.

~ "If someone with intellect as low as Matsuda's could hack your camera..."

Then the investigation is doomed. Why weren't the videos of the taskforce published on Youtube yet?

~ "Your birthday's on the 28th February, right?"

Amusing.

~ '...Dammit.'

L!

~ brushing his teeth at mach 5

Hilarious.

~ LAWL

What do you mean, Lawli? I cannot decipher this. I don't say your full name is case Kira reads this, but these four letters somehow resemble it closely; could you hint what they mean?

~ ...After all, what will happen when he finds Kira?

Disaster?

~ Light-kun, do I need to prescribe you medication for being paranoid?... That's it.

I hope "That's it." will not send Light into depression.

Why did somebody (Mikami?) call Light 'God'? Light doesn't have ownership of a Death Note now, so Mikami wouldn't be able to identify him as Kira, would he?

~ 'LOLOL WE JUST GOT FREE FOOD FOR A YEAR!'

Well, the restaurant did make a grievous and stupid mistake. But I'm surprised that Ryuuzaki didn't have to show any ID card to them.

Please, don't omit second 'u' in Ryuuzaki. It's minor misprint, but it's not polite (or so one fanfiction author convinced me by a casual remark of Light about spelling of the alias).

~ "I should take you to meet MY little siblings."

I am looking forward to Wammy's.

~ a shinigami

And this digital art was before Light touched a Death Note. How did they know shinigami likes apples?

Good luck. But the story has physical aspects progressing too quickly, compared to mutual trust and Kira case, and there are already signs of each of them underestimating himself and terribly vulnerable. It can be frustrating for reader when they don't just talk about it and get over their misunderstandings.
kay-kw33n chapter 33 . 10/24/2011
Update
kay-kw33n chapter 31 . 10/23/2011
Wow
Guest chapter 33 . 10/13/2011
WWWWWRRRRRRIIIIIITTTTTTEEEEEE MOAR! you are amazing! i lurve u! -gives a big hug-
0oJustAFeelingo0 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Dude, Light isn't being oblivious, he's being a TROLL! XD
In a silent night chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Matsuda is a yaoi fan-boy!
In a silent night chapter 1 . 10/5/2011