Reviews for Glimpse
LILY chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
c'est très romantique

A lovely Christmas story
Ell4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
*sigh* so romantic. I'm going to add this to my favourites. Joey and Mai forever!
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh pairing in a very perfect setting. I just wish Joey had a better life than the one he was used to. I certainly hope his sister is pleading her mother to allow him to stay with them at least for a little bit.
corsetxbruises chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This was really cute~! I loved the addition of the scarf.
darkrunner chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aww, that was cute. I'm not partial on stuff having to do with Jou's dad because I've read so much of it, but that was nicely done. It wasn't Jou's-dad-beat-him-and-Mai-finds-him-bleeding-in-the-rain or some other variation that involves Jou getting beat.

And of course, who doesn't love the polarshipping? :D I certainly do, and I thank you for it. Cute fic, and I hope you write more Jou/Mai in the future!
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very nice, Joey and Mai are in character and the setting is rather nice, very well done.

Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
ahh! kawaii desu...

yay for Jou x Mai! :D
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Your author quips are rather humorous. Jonouchi certainly deserves better than he gets. A divorced family, he's stuck with the drunk father, he's poor, so many people don't respect him and/or they underestimate him. In my honest opinion, he should get a lot more respect than Kaiba.