Reviews for Salad Forks
yuyane chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was definitely...hilarious.
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was hilarious! Poor Geoffrey, though. And he still managed to be cute even though it was crack!
R Amythest chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
How did I miss this one? It's ingenious.
kinokoi chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really can't say anything about this other than:

Cheezbuckets chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
My friend and I had a brief conversation over this...nice, quaint little piece of absolute hilarity. Let me tell you what was said.

"Poor Geoffrey."

"Yes. And shame on Skrimir for not using a napkin."

"Especially when eating a whole cow with his bare hands."

"That is, like, the one and only time you actually need a napkin."

But you made me hungry again...Oh well. It was worth it.
RobanCrow chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Okay, so, I realize I'm a year and a half late reviewing this, but...

That is so absolutely ridiculous it's delightful. It totally reminded me why I love your writing so much-even your journals (sorry if that sounds creepy). you have an epic sense of humor, and amazing presentation thereof.

So much love~
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/23/2009

I love you for writing this.

I was giggling like I was on helium the whole time while reading this.

Guess I'm not man enough for Elincia either, unless I'm having KFC.

M, I'm hungry.
Ridell chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This. Was. AWESOME.

You have quite the imagination! :)
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 12/28/2008

OMG lulz.

Wow, just wow. I- is there nothing you can't do?

Don't answer that... although I would appriciate more of Something Wicked. I'm sad that it just kind of... stopped. The Wil and Rath thing gets me every time and Matthew... well, he's amazing and I can literally stick him with about a quarter of the cast and be happy.

A list?

... fine.

Jaffar (which I really like... for some odd reason)

avi17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Now that is WTF like I've never seen before. :P I love it.
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
... Winwinwin.

You have no idea how much.

FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
...oh wow. This is just AWESOME. Skrimir using napkins. HAH. Elincia's weirdness for the win. I love it.
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Bahahahaha! This was hysterical, especially for being so short. I can't get the image of Geoffrey drinking tea, pinky raised, out of my head. And this 'I will use my salad fork on my entree.' got me laughing like an idiot too. Wow, thanks for posting this, you made my morning.

Twilight Rurouni
Measured chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
AND I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN IF I HAD THE CHANCE, MUAHAHA~~. Seriously, I cannot stop laughing here. Everytime I get to that line I just collapse in a fit of giggles. Your mind, it is full of genius and I love it!

Somehow, I keep seeing this is in art!form with Elincia clasping her hands and looking on dreamily as Skrimir chows down. In the background, Geoffrey is surrounded by broken hearts. Aw.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Whew, let me catch my breath.

Very clever parody, and quite hilarious, though, yes, poor Geoffrey. Quite an interesting "reason" as to why that relationship just doesn't work out. :P