Reviews for Love With Caution
kartz chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
nooo tamari sabaku why did she have to die im depressed ow this story made me sad and also what happened to gaaras strange eating habits
Novembertopaz chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Do you not like Naruto or did he just draw the short straw for this story?
pattiXcrona chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
So so soo beatiful! I was sobbing throughout the whole thing inlove you for making this hun!
C-lee chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
Two words: I CRIED. :').
C-lee chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
Two words: I CRIED. :').
Kira Lil'Pedro chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Itachi atacked Sasuke!...?
ima chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
;~;...i spent the entire day reading this story over and oer again. Its rare that i see a sasugaa that actually makes sense and leaves me crying and wanting...

Thank you for writing this. Through out the entire story it was as if i oculd see everything going on..it made me happy.

sorry if i sound all girly x.x but really..thank you...8)
LivingCorpse chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
this is amazing i read a while back ultiple times and im just reviewing lol but anyway this is great keep writing!
CarelessWhisper23 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Is that a real song?
GaaraLover1298 chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
aaaaaaaaaa this was great omg this was perfect omg u have amazing talent :') there is not enough words in the world to say how great this was
ChuBerri chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
Chu again

You are easily becoming one of my favorite authors. I wanted to stop and review almost every chapter. Minor misspellings, and, to be honest, I skipped reading the disclaimers and mini-descriptions at the top of each chapter for fear of guessing what would happen. The story is...Amazing, to say the least. When I realized some of the chapters were songs, I looked them up to read with the chapters. Wonderful choice in music (Ah, flattery.)

I can't wait to finish reading your works. And I'm a fast reader, so you better start updating and adding more !

Chu
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
Why would Timari kl herself? That's just plain f*cking selfish!

The story it's self was really good. I think you used suicide a little bit too much (it's a discraceful way to die) but the plot was great :)

you whould read "Nosebleeds and Blow Jobs" by YaoiQueendForever. Whenxyou put the awesomely phycotic Jashianest Hidan in, it reminded me of that story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
love the story, but ever since i read chapter two i have had ohio is for lover stuck in my head, and i read that i guess three days ago now. i love the story, i really do, and i dont know why i am repeating myself. although it did dort of sound like sasuke's father raped him by the way you described it, but oh well. and this was long
SoRinnegan chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
Ugh. This was a great story... Until u killed off Temari. Grea story... Until that.
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 16 . 6/11/2010
wat happened with naruto nd the rest ?

great story ...