Reviews for Seven Parasols
AzucenaXshadows chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
That was beautifully well written

Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
Oh my gosh i am literally crying right now, this was so beautiful. I could really connect with ash, the self-doubt and hate is so much easier to relate to than his usual confidence and bravery, ( that sounds a little sad but the parts where he overcomes his trials is really the best part ) I found myself genuinely overflowing with happiness because not only did Ash's life turn out, but it gave me hope mine would too. Your s truly inspirational and extremely talented author. Keep up the amazing work, I aspire to someday be as amazing as you
inuyasha1sasuke chapter 18 . 7/20/2016
Absolutely beautiful! I can relate exactly to Ash's position-I'm almost 20 and I'm still trying to find MY Gary Oak to get me going and motivated. It's a rough, rocky road with almost impossible twists and turns for me, unfortunately. But despite the age of this fic, it honestly motivated me a little bit! You may think it's old and horrible since you've grown since writing it and things change, but I still believe it's absolutely breathtaking! Thank you for this gem of a fic! You got Team Rocket's character SPOT on! I love how you've matured both Ash and Gary-its almost sad in a way that Ash lost that innocent enthusiasm, but necessary for the storyline. But whatever you decide to do with this fic, I'm all for it! I'm sure anything you choose will be amazing so keep up the good work and thanks for brightening up my day!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/31/2016
Awww! My heart can't take it!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Omg! Internally squealing! :O
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
Amazingness!
I actually cried a few times! Your story screwed with emotions!
Seriously this is great. I aplaude you.
coolhanyou chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Awesome read loved every second reading it
Adina Mizu chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
I can't even. You just made me a shipper of AshxGary. This was awesome. Great job~
Celaj15 chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
typical argument
leads to Ash talking about his feelings
gets kissed

Ah, definitely used in a lot of stories I've read. :D And I always enjoy reading it.
Celaj15 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
I feel like Gary probably heard him... but I guess I'll find out. lol
legendofpanties chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
This is super cute. I've read the story before, and i saw it pop up on my tumblr page, so i"m re-reading it. Its well written, and flows nicely.
Kanyon01 chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
I can really connect to how your/ash is feeling in this story. (Since you said it strongly is based off your emotion) currently I'm in a rut and im waiting for you know purpose or whatever. Personal crap. I'm glad you found the solution that lead to happiness for you. I absolutely adored the story. The characters getting together was written at an entirely realistic pace and I just loved it. This story is the freaking best and Im glad you know that. Your writing skills are amazing and goddamn I love Palletshipping. Thanks for such an amazingly developed/paced/emotional story and the cute fluff in the last few chapters!
My username is kanyon01 for real I just forgot to sign in. If you ever want to get back to me or anything id love to hear more about how this story connects to you :)
livintoinspire chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Beautiful. Just wonderful. I love this so much and I couldn't look away from the second I started reading until the very end. I loved every mintue of it and this is also the first ever Pokemon fanfiction I've read (I plan to read so many more) and this was such an amazing start to be introduced into Pokemon fanfiction! Thank you for your hard work!
Anora chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Liking the plot! Especially team rocket's never-ending stupidity -
CanYouHearTheSirens chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
You did a fantastic job with this story! I know how it feels to be obsessed with one thing and then another, so don't feel bad about it (if you are or ever have). Keep up the great work in the future!