Reviews for Seven Parasols
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay chapter 18 . 10/11
I actually cried a few times! Your story screwed with emotions!
Seriously this is great. I aplaude you.
coolhanyou chapter 18 . 8/5
Awesome read loved every second reading it
Adina Mizu chapter 18 . 8/2
I can't even. You just made me a shipper of AshxGary. This was awesome. Great job~
Celaj15 chapter 15 . 7/2
typical argument
leads to Ash talking about his feelings
gets kissed

Ah, definitely used in a lot of stories I've read. :D And I always enjoy reading it.
Celaj15 chapter 4 . 7/2
I feel like Gary probably heard him... but I guess I'll find out. lol
legendofpanties chapter 4 . 4/6
This is super cute. I've read the story before, and i saw it pop up on my tumblr page, so i"m re-reading it. Its well written, and flows nicely.
Kanyon01 chapter 18 . 2/28
I can really connect to how your/ash is feeling in this story. (Since you said it strongly is based off your emotion) currently I'm in a rut and im waiting for you know purpose or whatever. Personal crap. I'm glad you found the solution that lead to happiness for you. I absolutely adored the story. The characters getting together was written at an entirely realistic pace and I just loved it. This story is the freaking best and Im glad you know that. Your writing skills are amazing and goddamn I love Palletshipping. Thanks for such an amazingly developed/paced/emotional story and the cute fluff in the last few chapters!
My username is kanyon01 for real I just forgot to sign in. If you ever want to get back to me or anything id love to hear more about how this story connects to you :)
livintoinspire chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Beautiful. Just wonderful. I love this so much and I couldn't look away from the second I started reading until the very end. I loved every mintue of it and this is also the first ever Pokemon fanfiction I've read (I plan to read so many more) and this was such an amazing start to be introduced into Pokemon fanfiction! Thank you for your hard work!
Anora chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Liking the plot! Especially team rocket's never-ending stupidity -
CanYouHearTheSirens chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
You did a fantastic job with this story! I know how it feels to be obsessed with one thing and then another, so don't feel bad about it (if you are or ever have). Keep up the great work in the future!
purpletheory chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
Funnily enough, I read this fic, really liked it and moved on to read a story by stormynight55 who then prompted me to read this because their story was inspired by this one. So I read it again.

I love the progression and the feeling that went into writing Ash's point of view. Quite.

dangerouspie101 chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
*bawls eyes out* That... Was... AMAZING! If you ever decide to write again... Well, please do! Please!
fluuffyrain chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
god i love this
EclipseKuran chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Wow this story was beautiful. Thank you for writing this lovely story.
Allycat2090 chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
How have I not reviewed this before?! I could have sworn I had...anyways, this is awesome! I loved the angst and sweetness and the lemon was drool-worth and this is just too cute! I loved how you portrayed both Ash and the people he has in his life, it was both very in-character and sweet. This is just awesome, thanks for writing it. :)