Reviews for What do you get Jade for Christmas?
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 3/8
awwwwwwwww why so adorbs?!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
This is so beautiful. I am in Christmas mood months early.
lc3 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Oh my gosh Jade that was so nice TωT So Luke has long hair?
lc3 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
too-much-inspiration chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
A nice slice of the Holiday Season to be had here. A very pleasant story to read.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Even reading this after Christmas, I liked it a lot.
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Oh wow its like having 3 million feels snacking your face and with that last part its like "Here I'll just stab you with it."

Sob
Kharlan Hero chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful story :)

I liked the references to Luke's First Christmas and his nomenim.

I had guessed that Luke had to buy for Jade, but was a little thrown off by how sure everyone was that it was Anise. Jade of course wasn't fooled though.

I liked all of the gifts they each gave each other. Tear's sounds like something I would want. I also would have liked Luke's gift, and I liked how fascinated he was with it. I almost feel sorry for Asch and Luke after Natalia's gift. I was guessing that Anise had to buy for Asch since she didn't get Jade, but I was wrong, obviously. I did like the gift Guy gave Asch though.
The doll Jade gave Anise was perfect. Although, I probably would have been as hesitant as her to open something from him, he can be quite scary. Still, I'm glad Anise got to have the best Christmas ever.

...Now I'm in a Christmas mood when it's only Halloween. I guess I'll live. :)
Vanui chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Aw, its not even Christmas right now, but you have me wishing it was snowing outside. Excellent backstory in this, and I loved the presents. What everyone got, and who gave them, just fit. You seem to know the characters like the back of your hand. Or front, whichever side you see the most. The ending had me going with tears in my eyes. Loved it.
DoNotExistAnymore chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
My this was such a touching and nice story. I really like it.

I hope you continue to write stories like this. Keep up the good work!
BlushinPrussian chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
AW! This was touching! I enjoyed reading it.

Although, I wonder what Asch got Luke for Christmas.

Keep up the good work! You're stories are brilliantly written!
H-bomber chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
This was a very nice read.
applepielover chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
I was on the verge of tears towards the end - and that's a good thing. :D

Overall, this is beautiful and heartwarming. Your word choice, imagery, and even character interaction make me feel all warm inside.

Corrections:

"A smile slowly worked it’s way across Luke’s face, until he was successfully grinning from ear to ear." its.

"Luke smiled as he picked up the wrapped package, wondering when Asch had managed to sneak it into room." I believe "the" should be between into and room.

"She clutched it’s soft brown fur tightly, lost in a burst of delight before realizing everyone was watching her, at which point her face turned red." its.

"Now I’ll be able to bake Asch birthday cake!” Asch's (or "a" between Asch and birthday.)

"“Actually, that legend stems from it’s use in fomicry,” Jade explained." its.
applepielover chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
This part was so cute and lovely. X3 I love how you put meaning into it, especially since it's a Christmas fic.

Correction:

"Asch’s eyes met his siblings, a mischievous fire dancing behind them." sibling's.
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I got to say that this is beautiful. Great character interaction, the imagery is so vivid, and I love the last line. The first part - very intriguing. Adorable too and it left me feeling all warm inside. :D

Corrections:

"“Hm,” Asch pondered the matter for minute." I believe "a" should be between for and minute.

"I want to see them and their stupid smiles wishing me a Merry Christmas and dragging me out help with the celebrations." I believe "to" should be between out and help.

"He knew where she was coming from, and that’s why he knew any thing he said would be meaningless." anything.