Reviews for Unidentified Assailant
I love 're ending scene of this chapter
U should talk to the writers and ask if you can make this an episode
Coolmon54 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Well people gonna die!
Amilyn chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
Nicely done argument between Ziva and Eli. Interesting twist.
Amilyn chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
I like Ziva pointing out that "she" is "right here and can hear you." Very Ziva to remind them.
Amilyn chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I love the mustang conversation and Ziva telling Tony conclusively that it is a horse, and Tony telling her it's the kind of fast car he thinks she would drive.
star trek nutcase chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
New to NCIS fanfic, and so GLAD to find your story. It was super. The plot, suspense, pacing, and characters were simply excellent. Look forward to checking out more of your work.
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
wow, really love your story. its one of my faveourites.
Shadowdragon31 chapter 14 . 6/30/2010
This story was really really good! :D I enjoyed it.
LunaZola chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
Ug, I'm glad she's safe, and he's safe and they had cute moments and that ordeal is over. :D Sweet Story!
LunaZola chapter 13 . 4/23/2010
Geez, someone that was action packed and hilarious at the same time. Anymore blows to the head and Ziva's gonna get brain damage!
LunaZola chapter 12 . 4/23/2010
Holy Crap! Wowza... they just flung at each other as if that was normal... like they were in a relationship. Are they wowza! Ug, I can't wait until this guy is dead and gone!
LunaZola chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
Is Tony the perfect man or what? Heart-rending and heartwarming all in the same. Ouch and aw. Doesn't get more confusing than that. :D I can't believe her father would do that... yikes! Poor Ziva, but I'm glad she let Tony help her while she was breaking down instead of pushing him away.
LunaZola chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Oh shit oh shit oh shit! What is going on? Yikes! I'm scared for the team
LunaZola chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
Wow, Ziva is just so Badass! She can break anyone in interrogations. I liked that little nibble of Tiva. Just a little at a time and not to sweet (thought that's like impossible!)