Reviews for Growing Pains
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
this is brilliant!
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
“I don’t have a crush on you, Dean,” he dead-panned

ROFL! So many AWESOME lines in this! LOVE!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Excellent, love the brotherly banter!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
AW this was brill love!

haha

cramps doo bloody hurt in the middle of the night too!

i loved this fic hun

really got the brothers closer bless

good insight to their growing up

LOVED IT!

as always girl xx
Madebyme chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw, that was really sweet and heart warming, just right for the holidays.

I loved the boys banter which as always was spot on and totally believable and my favourite line had to be “I don’t have a crush on you, Dean", just beautiful and giggletastic!

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and new year, happy writing :-)
ASadisticWhim chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow. What a nice little fuzzy story. I loved it. Your characterization is wonderful. You do a really good job with a teenage Sam: he seems young and innocent one minute and the next he's a pain in the butt teen that you want to throttle. And Dean's story. Haha! Poor Dean, he really would have that kind of luck. At least he found some way to put it to use now. So, yeah, good story. )
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was delightful - 'some paste eater' was great. And being tricked into a story with a moral. Nice moment in time there.

Phoebe
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Loved this story. I can completely sympathise with Sam over the cramps; I used to get them alot when I was a teenager, and I still do from time to time.

I love reading about Dean taking care of Sam when he's in pain, and at the same time reassuring him when his spirits hit rock bottom. The wise big brother routine strikes again.

Well done and thanks for the great read.

Merry Christmas sweetheart.

Kind regards,

ST x
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
It seems you're still swamped at work, uh? I'm sorry for that. Although I can see the muse is back brand new! :D

How delicate was this wee fic! We believe Dean would talk about an embarassing situation just to protect Sam.

Both boys are smart mouths. "I don't have a crush on you, Dean." I loved it. You write them down so well.

Thank you for share this present with everybody. Have a Merry Christmas. Thanks for all! :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was very cool with great brother moments. Thanks for the read.
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh, sweet! Perfect for Christmas.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Great conversations between the brothers, the wee versions very true to the full-size models they'll become.

Loved too that the 'villain' here was leg cramps; a little sliver of normality in their extraordinary existence.

A yummy wee tale.

It may be Carocali's Christmas present, but thanks for letting us share!

Cheers, Sculls
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
What a wonderful story. I do love a worried and caring big brother Dean taking care of Sam. Leg cramps are no fun.

The conversation the brothers had as Dean tried to make Sam feel better was perfect.

I loved the ending as Dean came up with the Winchester version of "I love you".

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh this is the perfect h/c bro!love fic. I adore it. A wonderful snap shot of what life might have been like for the boys.

*snuggles fic*

Merry Christmas. Hope you have a good one hun.

xx
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Awesome story, loved it, especially these two sentences - Dad said crying was good for the baby and that he needed to learn to comfort himself. Dean always figured that’s why Sam had a big brother.

Just so Dean, not being able to ignore his brother's moans and hitched breaths, kneading Sam's leg to help relieve the cramp. And then getting him the heat pack, and telling their dad he had things under control and didn't need help!

Loved too Dean's little confession of his cramp in the swimming pool and being so embarrassed he avoided the girl who had saved him and also had the hots for him!

Great brotherly banter, so in character - you write teen-chesters so well.

Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »