Reviews for Growing Pains
Smarley chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hey

I really enjoyed it. Its nice to see some brotherly job

Thanks

Carlyrene
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Awesome story. And I loved the way that Dean used the story to let Sam know that he wasn't a liabilty to him and never would be. I just love protective Dean and the way he took care of Sammy's leg cramp!
carocali chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw, shucks! That was awesome! Thanks so much!

Growth spurts and charlie horses are not fun at all, and in the Winchester world, it's even worse. I so love your brotherly tenderness here and the way that John just lets Dean do what he does.

"You can’t ever assume what people are thinking or how they feel. Here I was trying to get her to like me and she had a crush on me already.”

Sam realized with startling clarity that he’d been tricked into a story with a pertinent moral. “I don’t have a crush on you, Dean,” he dead-panned. A pillow sailed out of the darkness, hitting him square in the face. Sam laughed tucking the extra pillow behind his head. "

I love snarky!Sam, even as a teen, and you write it so well. The banter is fantastic, as always.

Wonderful look into the teen years! I'm so happy you posted! Thank you for my awesome gift!

:D

Caroline
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aww that was lovely! If only we all had a big brother like Dean...which would be...er...pretty damn confusing actually!

I really liked how you let Dean humiliate himself just a little bit more over the incident with Candy just to make Sam feel better...something I can totally imagine him doing! Just like Sam hitting that growth spurt and becoming something like a labrador puppy. Hmm. Pretty much like Jared in fact!
leavingslowly chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I am always hapy to see a story from you pop up! And for my regularly scheduled monthly poke - isn't there one more chapter on the Vampire story left to go? Merry Christmas!
devon99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Lovely.

Your Dean especially is perfect, as was your fic:)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hey hunny.

Nice! Dean's a good teacher, wonder if he come teach me to...no better not go there its Christmas after all! Have a happy hollidays DBB xx
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was just perfect. You have their voices down so well I can hear them as I read this. Dean's little story was so gentle and understanding and the love just radiates through the whole story without being over the top chick flick. This is one of the best teenchesters I think I've ever read. I hope Carocali likes it! This is like getting the bestest ever secret rum soaked fruitcake (Hey, I like fruitcake) ever!

Five wonderful Impalas with a wreath on the front and Sam and Dean wearing Santa hats.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Wonderful fic. Great brotherly bonding and a brief appearance by John. Loved Sam alternating between angsty teenager and needy little brother and Dean all patient and wise. Amazing watching Dean's parenting skills, Sam should be thankful everyday that Dean raised him and not John. Great job and Happy holidays!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Very cute One Shot! And while I am EXTREMELY behind on reading, I had to read this one. Nice job!
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw yay, that was a sweet story:) Good job.
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Legs cramp suck, poor Sammy. It was very cute. I enjoyed the reference to your previous story where little Sammy ended up in the woman restrooms Merry Christmas!
bree1387 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was really good. I've been waiting for a story to come along dealing with Sam's growing pains. It's the perfect opportunity for hurt Sam and Dean to get all brotherly. Thanks for sharing.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Now this is a great way to wake up! Well... I mean for me, finding this story here... not for Sam... Great story. I love the brother moment, the h/c AND the moral. You have captured teen aged Sam very nicely. Made him petulant and brave and needy and angry and loving in all the right doses. Thanks for sharing!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Nice little limpSam tale, thanks for sharing!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »