Reviews for Growing Pains
shelby02 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I have always loved teenchester training fics where Dean takes care of Sam. I think you have the boys voices down perfectly. Thank you and Happy Birthday Carocali:)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Superb fic! So vivid I could almost feel the muscles in Sam's leg cramping myself.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
OMG! My son did that. He grew 5 inches over the summer break when he was 15. I told him it was like adopting a child. He had to have new everything. And the pains he had! Oy!

Great fic, my dear. I love this brotherly stuff and you do it so well. Nice little story Dean told Sammy, too.

Those cramps really suck!
Onari chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Nice little fic, hon. And don't work so hard!

Love,

xx
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
aw lovely. absolutely lovely.
snchills chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw cute story, great job. I can relate to the leg cramps. I used to get them all the time when I had a job where I walked 4-5 miles a day. OH if only I had had Dean to help rub them out...
lostatc chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
TraSan,

God I hated those leg cramps. I grew fast and young and then never gained another inch. But I remember distinctly my brother helping me through a bad one. Now I am helping my son through the beginning stages of his impending growth spurt - fun days ahead.

Anyway, sweet story. Nice moral. Great for Christmas.

Sorry to hear about your bad day - nothing worse than long pointless meetings!

Merry Christmas.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
great
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hey Sweetie

I loved this little one shot, I so remember terrible cramps coming with growing pains, I could relate, I had two major growth spurts that left me the tallest for a while, even more than my older brother until he had his own and yeah well nuff said! hehehe.

Nice one

take care hon and have a great Christmas

hugs Shelly
Diane chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Cute, cute so incredibly cute. I think you totally got the Weechester brothers just right. And totally right on the ol' Johnny too.

Fab.
zibina chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Your writing always amazes me!There's so much limp!sam and big brother!Dean out there,I've read so many fics...but yours are special!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4