Reviews for In Men's Clothing
Asterisk Blue chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh, to perils of TWO emotionally stunted people trying to hook up.
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Teehee! Only if Tenten knows how much she made him to suffer. ;)
Vampire Grin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like it.
GaaHinaLover chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
i LOVED it! in fact i loved it so much...YOU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUAL! maybe when neji tries the same thing on her, like, picture this: "he hears their convo about hos he plan failed, and how he was too dense to realize what she was doing. When he finds out it was on purpose, he decides to do a bit of "teasing" himself. For example, she's cooking dinner, and he just happens to need some sugar, which just HAPPENS to be right in front of her, so instead of bothering her, he oh so COURTEOUSLY decides to get it himself, his well toned chest presses close against her back and his nose so close to her neck that she could feel his warm breath deliciously on her pulse point in the process! TINGLES! ;)
xxfatal chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This made me laugh. So much.

Neji's struggle is written so seriously, I adore it.
naash chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
lol i love it love everything love her seduction and love how it failed yet succeeded at the same time
Kyanie chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
nice! i like it. good writing :)
Sarani-tan chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow Neji is so blind in this one, but it suits him perfectlyXD Keep trying, Tenten! He'll get it one day...

(maybe)
dededeeei chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is really funny! Haha, I haven't seen too many perverted NejiTen fics here so I really like this one! : Neji looks like a total perv and I can totally imagine their scenario here. It was fun reading it tew. Hoho. Nice!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
LOL! Poor Neji (and Tenten in the end). I really liked it! Great job! _
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
the seduction should have made neji have a nosebleed lol, great story
Toph43 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
aw...poor tenten..and i guess neji. though he got lucky.
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Nice story
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Was wondering how come Ten-ten got so daring, yeah. Stupid Neji, just grab her already, yeah? (; awesome story!
math music reading chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was hilarious! I fell so sorry for them, they're both so clueless!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »