Reviews for The trouble with being an idiot
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 5/11
Yay! Merthur love ️
:) Nice story!
Thank you for sharing it with us.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Awww! Such a cute story!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I'm sure I've reviewed before, but this is lovely.
wearehunted chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Omg. this was a breath of fresh air 3 i loved it, so wonderful, just everything was great great great :)
yay chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is really sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Smooth, very lovely! Thank you!
Merlins Dimples chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved it. So many feels! But, the kisssss! That's all we get? Really? DX WRITE MORE I WANNA KNOW
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
GOOD JOB! My first Merlin oneshot!

Nice~ .

Heh :) You wrote this well! I think by this point in time I can definitely say that I'll like getting to know this pairing :D

I hope that when I check out your profile you'll have more Merlin fics. :D

I think this has so much potential! & it told me things about the canon of the show as well that I didn't know!

I REALLY like how they didn't jump into romance! You left it until the end like the big secret of the fic, which's funny :3
moonshine19 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I LOVED IT! I've read many fics but I truly loved this one! I loved how u managed to capture the awkwardness after Arthur found out and the ending was like a cherry on top...thank you!
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Cute~ 3
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awww :D Loved this! They are just so adorably cute together :D
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh wow, loved this, great story. :)
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awww lol So cute!

Nice job!
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was REALLY cool! I enjoyed reading it
JJ chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I don't read fanfiction too often, but I am astonished with how accurately written this is! It reads out as something from an actual episoe of the series in my opinion - the change of scenery, passing of time in days/weeks, their tones while speaking etc.

Also a very good story, I felt stupid for not realizing until the final kiss xD