Reviews for The trouble with being an idiot
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I'm sure I've reviewed before, but this is lovely.
wearehunted chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Omg. this was a breath of fresh air 3 i loved it, so wonderful, just everything was great great great :)
yay chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is really sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Smooth, very lovely! Thank you!
Merlins Dimples chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved it. So many feels! But, the kisssss! That's all we get? Really? DX WRITE MORE I WANNA KNOW
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
GOOD JOB! My first Merlin oneshot!

Nice .

Heh :) You wrote this well! I think by this point in time I can definitely say that I'll like getting to know this pairing :D

I hope that when I check out your profile you'll have more Merlin fics. :D

I think this has so much potential! & it told me things about the canon of the show as well that I didn't know!

I REALLY like how they didn't jump into romance! You left it until the end like the big secret of the fic, which's funny :3
moonshine19 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I LOVED IT! I've read many fics but I truly loved this one! I loved how u managed to capture the awkwardness after Arthur found out and the ending was like a cherry on top...thank you!
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Cute 3
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awww :D Loved this! They are just so adorably cute together :D
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh wow, loved this, great story. :)
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awww lol So cute!

Nice job!
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was REALLY cool! I enjoyed reading it
JJ chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I don't read fanfiction too often, but I am astonished with how accurately written this is! It reads out as something from an actual episoe of the series in my opinion - the change of scenery, passing of time in days/weeks, their tones while speaking etc.

Also a very good story, I felt stupid for not realizing until the final kiss xD
teenageblockhead chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is an absolutely brilliant fic. Your writing was really quite excellent. Although there were some minor grammatical errors, you voiced the characters flawlessly. And Merthur just make me so so happy!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
how SWEET! seriously i made a fangirly noise as i read the end. pretty much the best merlin one-shot i've read so far!

-zozo