Reviews for Christmas Follies
Mage the Observer chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Not bad. I can even tell where Karen probably got her cookies wrong. And it probably would stand to reason that she'd cook fairly well with liquor(I guess)...

Why is it that they always have to throw in an absurdly bad cook anyway? Cookies may be a little tough to get right, but Karen could burn WATER!
Shippostail chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
:O That was really, really sweet and heart-lifting.

I haven't seen a Jack/Karen in so long. Its really refreshing. This is the pairing that got me into harvest moon.
Random Jelly Beans chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
*Is cracking up ten times harder than last chapter*

This was just awesome. I loved it. Perfect KarenxJack oneshot for the holidays. Oh my gosh, I just loved it. It was totally Karen: from her inability to cook to her love of alcohol. Gosh, I LOVED THIS. Hah...
thejacinthsong chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
ICan'tDecideWhatMyPenNameIS chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Again, so adorable. And as always, where there's Karen, there's liquor! lol!
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Yeah, trying to get a cow off of you is hard work... The only thing that might be worse is having a horse with iron shoes step on your bare foot, and then it just looks at you when you try and pull it off. Both have happened to me, so I can completely understand Rick's concern.

Still, I love the thought of him getting frustrated with the tangled lights. Good job with having Rick bring in some of the holiday spirit!

~ Peace and Love
Random Jelly Beans chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
*Is doubled over in laughter on keyboard*

I don't know why this was so hilarious to me... I guess it may have been me picturing Rick's different expressions throughout the story? Haha... I guess. But anyways, this was sweet. I think Rick is the most mature out of all the bachelors, and definitely the most responsible. So, I enjoyed reading this. Yay for Christmas-y oneshots! :D
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Love the story. it's adorable.
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
A cute story.
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Heheheheheheh... sounds like Rick, all right. Nice little story here.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2