Reviews for Even Monkeys Fall From Trees
Athena13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Very well done. I very much enjoyed this one-off. I like how it was in character.
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I am no Tiva-Fan, but even so I really liked your story. I always like to read a good Tony-whump. Well done !
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Tony is so cute when he's whumped. Who can not like "Zee-vah"? Thanks for writing.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
loved the story and such a cute ending! very realistic!
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
saw the tiva part!
crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 1 . 4/23/2009

love the ending

never be apart

hudson911 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Sweet adn scary, but sweet nonetheless. I really enjoyed it, amazing job on your part. Kudos.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Oh I never saw this before. Loved it!
wildpeace chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I've read this before but apparently didn't review! Just wanted to say that I really like this piece - it's nice and simple, but has wonderful Tony, Gibbs and Ziva. And I love Tony!whumping. In a nice way, when he comes out all fine.

Well done!
SanBaerli chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hi there. I really enjoyed your story. Very well writen and really cute! Good job!
AmILeo chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was well written. Cute ending.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
love the ending
Vayedra chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
So cute!

I really liked it!

TIVA forever!
KuromiGrrl chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Great story! I thought it was very well-written. I only have one correction (I think I was an editor in a past lifetime, or maybe it's a pet peeve in this one...haven't decided) and that's the spelling of "gaging his responses". It's actually "gauging". I know. Makes no sense. A silent "u". English is such a strange language! Keep up the stories!

:-) Maria
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
great story! i really enjoyed reading it! hope to see more from you soon!