Reviews for Merry Christmas everyone
AquaKitty3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Wow, just wow. I've liked all your stories but this one was particularly moving. You've really captured Dean here, and the heartbreak we feel for him. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
So sad...he still had hope!, thanks!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You made me cry. A lot.

I know... This is an old fic, but yet, fantastic!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Another insight to Dean's inner turmoil and feelings. I just adore this kind of fics. I feel like they help me understand the character better and you're doing an excellent job in that. Good work!

Have a great day!

~KWF~
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I really enjoied it *-*! I love fanfics who shows Dean's fellings I really loved it

I'll read more of your stories soon, I can guess ~

Kisses and congratulations and favorited fanfic )

Bye

Rosetta
badaiwind chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very much describe why Dean thought that Sam would be okay once he's gone.

Season 3.06 ref.
greengirl6 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow. I have got to say that is the most heartbreaking thing I have read within the past couple of months. Seriously, I thought I was having a heart attack, chest pains and stomach cramps. It was painful just to read. I feel like crying now.

It takes an awesome writer to create such an evocative piece. Good job and keep up the good writing.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh, so depressing. But you portrayed Dean very realistically. I especially like the fact that he liked Christmas whereas Sam and his Dad did not. It really fit.
staceycj chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Awesome story.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Very depressing, but could have seen this happen while Sam was gone.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This is so sad! It's really lovely.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Very dark, sad, and angsty - and I could totally see that happening to the poor guy... I loved the Charlie Brown tree and the nice shout outs to AVSC. While I liked this for Dean (*pets him*), I hope you have a very happy holiday!
Psychee chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
The story is very sad, and given canon, very possible as a back story. Very nice story.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Great job with piling on the Dean-angst! I was "afraid" you'd actually have him hear from John or Sam, or that he'd call one of them, but you stayed true to your course-good for you. Then you made sure to include that last, undying ray of hope that shines in Dean, even when everything looks darkest: he left the light on. Aww! Nice work! Happier holidays!