Reviews for Of Holly and Hobgoblins
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 3/9
It should be "...hands clasped respectfully behind his back...".
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 3/9
Me: Jareth?
Jareth: Yes Shiori?
Me: *referring to White Christmas* You do know that the song goes "To hear sleigh bells in the snow.", right?
Kyndsie chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It's a slightly different take on Jareth-Sarah than I had previously seen, and so I liked it all the more.
Ja ne Kat chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
lol one of the other stories i read said to read this one because it was great. which isn't true at all this is awesome and i can actually picture it going like this. better i get to read it just before the right season to put me in the right sate of mind for it. thank for the wonderful tale

ja ne

roolsilver chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
You win at Christmas! Temporally and figuratively! I really liked this story, and will definitely go on to read your other two parts. I always love finding someone who can take a new spin on things and make it work. I'll be reading your Labyrinth/Sandman crossover also. Jareth and Morpheus ARE rather too alike, aren't they? Anyway, thanks for writing!
luna andie chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I absolutely love how you write Hoggle. Not enough fics have him still be as goblinish as he was in the movie, like collecting his treasures and being selfish but still loveable.
Aperio chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
Wonderful characterisation! And so sweet!

I absolutely love the scene in chapter one of Jareth playing change-about crystals with baubels - one of the few scenes in fanfiction I've read that instantly appears *exactly* like something out of the movie.

And Toby is just too precious!
MorgauseNokami chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Oh, I like. Wonder where exactly this is heading.
Jade Ice Fire chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
That was a lovely story.
ooOoo0ooOoo chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
So... I'm an idiot. Lol. I found this, and, not recognizing your screen name, was like "Bees knees, this is pretty rad." So I went to your favorite stories, 'cos I jump around on this site like that. And started to read the last story in your favorites. It took me half the story to realize that hey, *I* wrote that. Lol.

Have no idea what Kyrie Elesion is though. Three years can do that to you, I guess. Forgot I wrote that and all that jazz. Anyways, I love this fic.

Shop 'Til You Drop chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
OMG! WOW! LOVE IT! WAH! THAT'S SO SAD IT'S OVER! THE ENDING WAS ADORABLE! It took me forever to read, though, because when something I LOVE is at an end, I re-read every sentence several times before I fully understand it or stop forgetting it because I'm always drawn back to my thoughts oof depression like "Its over...-sniff, sobs-" and yeah. It was amazing. Adorable. Awesome. Beyond words. THE PRESENT SHE GAVE HIM WAS SO COOL/CUTE!

Ha, it took me a day to decide to read this because I was incredibly hesitant to do so. I didn't want it to end D; I loved it A LOT. PLEASE DO THE V-DAY ONE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER, I LOVE THIS STORY! -adds to Author Alert and Favorite Authors- omg, I know as soon as I submit this I'm going to remember something I wanted to say but forgot to...Okay, well, anyway, this was amazing and PLEASE keep writing Labyrinth fics! YAY!

Oh, and I checked out the Jareth picture you made on Deviant Art. It was GREAT! You're so talented!

-runs off to read your other Labyrinth fics-

magialuna chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
This was a really sweet ending. Nice job on this story. I do hope you write one for Valentine's Day, it must fits that Jareth would show up with a surprise for Sarah. I really enjoyed this. -Clare
notwritten chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
I have enjoyed this story. Keep smiling. :-)
Miss.Silly.Sparrow chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
aw this was lovely! :)

fantastic writing, I enjoyed every moment of it!
Athena's Avatar chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
A lovely gift of a story. Thank you!