Reviews for About Face
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
Your bio is a LIE. You were not given even a speck of talent for writing. You don't even have proper grammar for crying out loud. You're also dumb enough to think that I couldn't PREDICT this whole damn story by chapter 9. That's why I skipped to the end to confirm. You're a terrible writer and need to delete this pathetic joke of an account. PREDICTABLE AND HORRIBLE
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
This really should have been labeled a "Rin, OC" story for all this BULLSHIT. I'm so sick of you fucking fan fiction writers and your fucking click bait. I actually liked this shit...waste of my fucking time.
Tay chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Your Sess/Rin fiction was Great, it is one of my favorite and believe me I read a lot of them and don't let negative people stop you from writing. It's obvious they don't know Talent when they see it.
ddddaaaae chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
hi; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
these: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
tay chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Love this story,not ever story should have a Happy ending..
tay chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Best story I read.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
I wish you would not have titled this as a sessh rin fix it really wasn't at all.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Bem feito, o idiota pensou que a Rin iria esperar por ele para sempre? ele que vá fazer o herdeiro dele e deixe a Rin para ser feliz. Abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
A Rin deveria ir embora, ficar se associando ao Sesshoumaru só vai acrescentar sal a ferida, ela deveria ir embora, conhecer o mundo, quem sabe encontrar a imortalidade e a força que farão dela quase um Deus, é certo que no mundo de Inuyasha temos muitas possibilidades, portanto espero que a sua Rin tenha ao menos um pouco de orgulho, e que seja forte, escreva mais, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Que babaca, se ele é tão poderoso ele tem o privilegio de fazer o que quiser, espero que ele se arrependa, ou eu vou torcer para que a Rin encontre outra pessoa, e que este seja um Yokai lord também só para esfregar na cara do Sesshoumaru que a força se mostra em atitudes e não em pensamentos.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
this is horrible
Jenmoon1 chapter 27 . 8/19/2014
sniff the ending was sad
Sotam chapter 27 . 5/2/2014
I thought you was very cruel with Sesshomaru after everything he's done, I think you should at least make up for Sesshomaru to a second chance. kissus
HelleBelle chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
I very much like this story and the reason being why is. Out of all the rin/sesshy fanfics this is the only one I know of where Lord Ice box didn't get the girl. I love your work!