Reviews for Christmas Cheer
SoujaLightFaerie chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Aww this story is so cute! I love the stories that Kaylee and Jayne swapped about past Christmases in the beginning, but I especially loved the ending where they made cookies. I could definitely picture those two having a mock flour fight. I've always seen Jayne treat Kaylee as though another big brother and this story definitely portrayed that. I loved it.

Shiny job!

Jess
RionaEire chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Really cute, adorable. Jayne and Kaylee go well together in this story of conspiracies to spread Christmas cheer. A good example of one of those rare times when we see a softer side of Jayne. :) There is no need to make that note about the language in the beginning, you did just fine and it did sound just right, you underestimate yourself. I'm curious to see what Kaylee and Jayne will cook up next. :) I liked the part at the beginning where they reminisce about Christmases past from childhood. Keep up the good work. I've been reading Firefly stories for a year now and it is such fun. People write wonderful things and its like Firefly never ends. Not only that but I get to choose what stories I want to be part of my own personal continuation of the show in my mind. Thanks to you and everyone who writes good quality stories and keeps our verse going right.

Riona
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
that was very sweet, loved it!
fritztheknife chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Nice story. I wonder what Mal thought of their efforts. :-)